BA
Topic Author

Frontier Airlines Announces Service To Mazatlan!

Sat Oct 05, 2002 6:56 am

Frontier Airlines will begin operating twice-weekly service to the beautiful beach resort of Mazatlan in Mexico starting December 21. One day after daily Cancun service begins.

The Mazatlan flight will operate on Wednesdays and Saturdays.

Click on the following graphic to read the official press release:

Next that will be announced is service to Los Cabos.

Regards
"Generosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need." - Khalil Gibran

dia77

RE: Frontier Airlines Announces Service To Mazatlan!

Sat Oct 05, 2002 7:33 am

F9 has postponed plans for Los Cabos indefinitely so that service won't happen anytime soon.

scottysair

Sat Oct 05, 2002 7:33 am

BA,

This is really great news as for new nonstop from Denver, CO to Mazatlan, Mexico flight as for first time by the mexican cities as for itself. Right now, Aeromexico were made as for new nonstop from San Diego, CA to Mazatlan, Mexico as for soon. I did read it with the news as for this post of severals day ago as for myself. So hope this is your helps. Thanks, BA!!

Regards!!

LoneStarMike

Sat Oct 05, 2002 7:54 am

Speaking of Frontier, there was a good article about them in the New York Times the other day.

Frontier, Seeing a Chance In Denver, Elbows In
09/29/2002

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/09/29/business/yourmoney/29AIRL.html

The highlights of the article were that Frontier's market share in DEN continues to increase. They have an 11% market share compared to United's 64%. The article also noted that while Frontier was in a good position to compete with United right now, if UAL files for bankruptcy, that should change things a bit.

LoneStarMike

BA
Topic Author

Sat Oct 05, 2002 1:03 pm

DIA77,

Where did you hear this?

I heard Los Cabos should be announced next week. I haven't heard anything about it being postponed.

Los Cabos is a considerably larger market than Mazatlan. I would assume they would postpone Mazatlan if they were to postpone a route.

Please let me know.

Regards
"Generosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need." - Khalil Gibran