flyinghighboy

CO Onepass

Thu Oct 24, 2002 11:02 pm

Just a question, I joined Onepass because I did LAX-EWR and EWR-LAX. Since I live in Australia I don't get much chance to fly CO but I might again next year same route.

My question is that how long are the miles valid for?

desertjets

RE: CO Onepass

Thu Oct 24, 2002 11:54 pm

Right now OnePass miles do not expire. However you can earn miles on Qantas flights between Austrailia, NZ and the South Pacific and the US.
Stop drop and roll will not save you in hell. --- seen on a church marque in rural Virginia

markk

Thu Oct 24, 2002 11:55 pm

I don't believe they expire.

ybacpa

Fri Oct 25, 2002 12:31 am

Officially, 18 months from the date of your last flight, or June 1, 2001, whichever is later. Unofficially, this often isn't enforced, and often you can pay a fee to have this extended.

Full details at onepass.continental.com.

SkyTeam: The alliance for third rate airlines finally getting their act together!

flyinghighboy

Fri Oct 25, 2002 10:52 am

When I booked my flight from EWR to LAX I was sent to the int. termainl because at domestic they said they could check it all the way through to Australia. Well I went there, they said they couldn't because they don't share the same computers but they could check my bags through. I asked about if I could get one pass miles on the QF flight but they said nope.

ybacpa

Fri Oct 25, 2002 9:27 pm

In order to get Onepass miles on Qantas you need to ask Qantas to credit your Onepass account, not Continental (in most cases). Being that you live in Australia I'd have to ask why you'd want to do this though, since I'd imagine you'll be flying Qantas a whole lot more than Continental, so you may as well have your miles with them.
SkyTeam: The alliance for third rate airlines finally getting their act together!

rojo

Fri Oct 25, 2002 11:06 pm

OnePass Australian residents do not earn miles on Qantas flights. Only North American residents can earn onepass miles on Qantas. This is a Continental OnePass policy.

Rojo

trickijedi

Sat Oct 26, 2002 1:56 am

CO's OnePass and NW's Worldperks miles do not expire. Hang on to them as long as you got them. In other words, don't trade them in for magazine subscriptions.  Smile
Its better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air than be in the air wishing you were on the ground. Fly safe!

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos