CLEfan

Help From Anyone In Airport Management

Sat Nov 09, 2002 4:52 am

Hello all,

I am a in a Career Explorations class in college and I am possibly interested into going into a career in airport management. For an assignment I need to interview a person who is involved in airport management. It would only be a information interview and would only take about 10 to 15 minutes of your time. I can conduct it over the phone, through email, or if you are relatively close to the Cleveland/ Akron area I could drive and conduct the interview face to face, whatever you prefer. If you can help me out with this, and I would greatly appreciate it, you can either respond to this thread with some way to get in contact with you, or you can email me at shskris@yahoo.com. I probably will not have access to a computer this weekend, so if you don't hear back from me right away, do not think I'm not interested in your help.

Thanks a ton

CLEfan

RE: Help From Anyone In Airport Management

Mon Nov 11, 2002 10:57 am

Can anyone help me? Please?

Pilot1113

Mon Nov 11, 2002 1:12 pm

You can try calling our airport manager, Betty Stansbury, at Purdue University. She is a professor in the aviation department along with doing her managerial duties. She comes from a very diverse airport managing background. Her last job was managing IAH, and she seems very knowledgeable about her field.

Her email is: bmstansbury@purdue.edu
If you want her telco number, just email me.

- Neil Harrison

Tom in NO

Tue Nov 12, 2002 12:45 am

Clefan,

Send me an email, and I'll give you a hand. I've been in airport management since 1984.

Betty can also help you. I've known her for many years, as well.

Tom in NO (at MSY)
"The criminal ineptitude makes you furious"-Bruce Springsteen, after seeing firsthand the damage from Hurricane Katrina

acvitale

Tue Nov 12, 2002 1:21 am

If you would like to contact Ron Hall at St Lucie County Intl Airport he is the Airport Operations Manager and would be happy to help. Email me for a phone number

A C Vitale

Pilot1113

Tom In NO

Tue Nov 12, 2002 6:40 am

>>Betty can also help you. I've known her for many years, as well.<<

I was talking to Betty today and she vaguely remembers you. Do you have a picture you can email me to show her?

- Neil Harrison