CLEfan

Help From Anyone In Airport Management

Sat Nov 09, 2002 4:52 am

Hello all,

I am a in a Career Explorations class in college and I am possibly interested into going into a career in airport management. For an assignment I need to interview a person who is involved in airport management. It would only be a information interview and would only take about 10 to 15 minutes of your time. I can conduct it over the phone, through email, or if you are relatively close to the Cleveland/ Akron area I could drive and conduct the interview face to face, whatever you prefer. If you can help me out with this, and I would greatly appreciate it, you can either respond to this thread with some way to get in contact with you, or you can email me at shskris@yahoo.com. I probably will not have access to a computer this weekend, so if you don't hear back from me right away, do not think I'm not interested in your help.

Thanks a ton

CLEfan

RE: Help From Anyone In Airport Management

Mon Nov 11, 2002 10:57 am

Can anyone help me? Please?

Pilot1113

Mon Nov 11, 2002 1:12 pm

You can try calling our airport manager, Betty Stansbury, at Purdue University. She is a professor in the aviation department along with doing her managerial duties. She comes from a very diverse airport managing background. Her last job was managing IAH, and she seems very knowledgeable about her field.

Her email is: bmstansbury@purdue.edu
If you want her telco number, just email me.

- Neil Harrison

Tom in NO

Tue Nov 12, 2002 12:45 am

Clefan,

Send me an email, and I'll give you a hand. I've been in airport management since 1984.

Betty can also help you. I've known her for many years, as well.

Tom in NO (at MSY)
"The criminal ineptitude makes you furious"-Bruce Springsteen, after seeing firsthand the damage from Hurricane Katrina

acvitale

Tue Nov 12, 2002 1:21 am

If you would like to contact Ron Hall at St Lucie County Intl Airport he is the Airport Operations Manager and would be happy to help. Email me for a phone number

A C Vitale

Pilot1113

Tom In NO

Tue Nov 12, 2002 6:40 am

>>Betty can also help you. I've known her for many years, as well.<<

I was talking to Betty today and she vaguely remembers you. Do you have a picture you can email me to show her?

- Neil Harrison

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos