According to a note published by a newspaper in Mexico, the list is formed by...
(Newspaper Source: IATA)
1. Tokyo Narita International Airport (NRT)
2. Osaka Kansai International Airpot (KIX)
3. Mexico City International Airport (MEX)
4. Monterrey "Mariano Escobedo" International Airport (MTY)
5. Guadalajara "Miguel Hidalgo" International Airport (GDL)
6. Acapulco "Juan N. Alvárez" International Airport (ACA)
7. Cancun International Airport (CUN)
8. Merida International Airport (MID)
9. London Heathrow International Airport (LHR)
10. Bogota "El Dorado" International Airport (BOG)
Airlines pay for the use of runways, bridges, gates, platforms and ground services...
(I don't see the money reflected at least in the Mexican airports)
Also... Mexico charges a tax for the use of airports... (Included in the fare of the ticket) so if you...
...are travelling in a domestic flight then you pay for using the airport... $ 20.00 USD.
...are travelling in a international flight then you pay for using the airport... $ 9.00 USD.
So you pay more taxes in a MEX-GDL-MEX ticket (domestic) than in a MEX-CDG-MEX. (international)
Yo soy yo más mis circunstancias - J. Ortega y Gasset