fa4af

Air France Voted Best European Carrier...

Sat Nov 16, 2002 8:09 pm

unanimously by the readers of the TTG Asia Media magazine in Bangkok. Criteria included network coverage, schedule flexibility and choice of flights, reservations efficiency,cabin crew performance, and ground and in-flight services.

teva

RE: Air France Voted Best European Carrier...

Sun Nov 17, 2002 5:10 am

It is really impressive to see AF choosen by Asian media.
It is the result of all the efforts made during the last 5 to 6 years.
I have noticed myself the changes . For years, I refused to fly AF, even if it can be difficult when your house is 5 km away from CDG ....
Today, I choose them as much as I can.
Let's hope they will keep flying that high !!!!!

Teva
Ecoute les orgues, Elles jouent pour toi...C'est le requiem pour un con

jcs17

Sun Nov 17, 2002 5:34 am

I guess that AF has changed very much for the better within the past decade. Ive only taken two trips on AF and it was in L'Espace Affaires and coach. I thought Affaires was very good, coach was just average. I enjoy AF because of the variety of a/c you can get with them. However, I still think that the AF cabin crew need to have an attitude adjustment towards American passengers. Until then BA remains my favorite European carrier.
America's chickens are coming home to rooooost!

vermeer

Sun Nov 17, 2002 6:49 am

good job from AF.
they really are trying hard.
It may also be because of the cultural legacies of some of the Asian countries with France, I am thinking Vietnam, for example.

Marco

Sun Nov 17, 2002 6:53 am

I flew with my grandma on AF from Dubai to Montreal via Paris back in July. She's an old woman and they helped us SOOOO much! I'm flying back to Dubai in December on AF so expect another trip report!
Proud to be an Assyrian!

zizou

Sun Nov 17, 2002 9:16 am

Marco, how are u long time no hear? Hows things been? Can't wait for your trip report, I am sure I will enjoy reading ti