Ndebele
Topic Author

Deutsche BA / Flydba Interim Livery: First Pic!

Sat Nov 16, 2002 10:18 pm

I'm not sure if this has already been posted here before, but here is the first photo of a Deutsche BA / flydba aircraft in interim livery:

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © SilverWingPix

Looks quite strange, if you ask me. I like their new livery, and of course I like the old worldtails. But a worldtail without BA-speedmarque (sp?) looks strange, imho. What do you think?

godbless

RE: Deutsche BA / Flydba Interim Livery: First Pic!

Sat Nov 16, 2002 10:46 pm

True, it does look rather strange. This plane probably doesn't need a new paintjob so they will probably paint this plane is Easy colors as soon as and if they buy dba. Which I do really hope because in either case dba will go down just in the case of being bought by Easy we can expect them to expand.

Max

TriStar500

Sun Nov 17, 2002 12:21 am

I am actually quite surprised that DBA bothered to paint any aircraft in an interim colorscheme anyways - but from my perspective as an occasional spotter, I won't complain. Big grin

BTW - from my interpretation of recent news, EZY will take up the option and acquire DBA. Or is this a misinterpretation?

Homer: Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!

Alpha

Sun Nov 17, 2002 12:23 am

This plane is on planepictures.net since several days

http://www.planepictures.net/netshow.cgi?1036532498:DUS

Steph