B-HXB
Topic Author

Cathay Pacific Ex-Auckland

Thu Dec 05, 2002 10:44 am

Does anyone know how well the CX flights are doing ex-Auckland? Just wondering about if their new extra 3-weekly services are doing well. I'm booked to fly on the CX118 on the 8th, and was curious about loads.

jesseycy

RE: Cathay Pacific Ex-Auckland

Thu Dec 05, 2002 11:36 am

I dunno about the 8th, but they sent 747s the whole of last week, both on the CX 118 & 108. And I flew on 29th on CX 108, it was full, from first to economy.

By the way, I remembered some members complaining about CX advertising their new Biz product, but sending down 747s. FYI, they all have the new business class.

ZK-NBT

RE: Cathay Pacific Ex-Auckland

Thu Dec 05, 2002 5:54 pm

118 was still an A340. Had a friend fly in on 107 last WED flew out as crew on 108 on Sunday A340. Didn't no he was coming so I didn't see him though.

Not sure on loads but I guess they would be doing quite well for this time of year, CX117-118 are not in the schedules at the moment after March 30 2003. See the extra's to MEL are though, MEL currently has 13 weekly CX flights!

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos