User avatar
skippy777
Posts: 825
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2001 6:01 pm

Lauda Italy Leases Three 330-200 From Ilfc

Fri Dec 06, 2002 8:41 pm

LAUDA AIR SpA, based in Milan, Italy, leased three (3) new Airbus A330-200 aircraft, from ILFC. The aircraft will be powered by TRENT 772-60 engines and are contracted for delivery in November 2003, July 2004 and October 2004. The lease contracts are for ten (10) years.

Niki is out of a job with the Ford Company and I think the new destinations for Lauda Italy will be Miami and Melbourne, Kuala Lumpur and Sydney.

He is going to take revenge on Austrian Airlines


Anybody more info on this !!!!!!!!

 
airblue
Posts: 1785
Joined: Sat May 19, 2001 9:16 pm

RE: Lauda Italy Leases Three 330-200 From Ilfc

Fri Dec 06, 2002 8:54 pm

I hope too he can take revenge on OS, but today he owns 60% of the Lauda Italy and the tour operator I Viaggi Del Ventaglio, who owns the other 40%, has a option to buy the Niki share within the end of 2003.

Lauda Italy will also lease from next May 2 A321/200.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos