Today Swiss International Air lines announced the routes which will be cut next summer:
- Zurich - Tunis (Tunis will be served out of Geneva only)
- Basle - Gothenburg
- Basle - Alicante
- Lugano - Bern - Paris CDG / except if a partner is founded before the end of March)
Less frequencies on following routes :
- Zurich - Tel Aviv
- Lugano - Basle
- Lugano - Bern
Bad news for Lugano airport and all the Italian part of Switzerland.
But Swiss annouced todays some good news:
- Geneva - Berlin : Swiss adds a 3rd daily flight
- Geneva - Paris CDG : 2 more flights every day
- Zurich - Nizza : a 4th daily flight added
- Zurich - Athens ; a 3rd daily flight.