Marcus
Topic Author

SAN-YYZ This Sunday

Sat Dec 21, 2002 2:19 am

I will be taking the Air Canada flight from SAN to YYZ this sunday so I have the following questions.

1.- I checked AC website and it appears this is a code share flight with United, so I have to check in at the United counter......but the travel agent said this is no so, that I have to check in at the AC gate, but my paper ticket has the united logo on it, but an AC flight number (obviously).......I reallly don't wish to haul my luggage all arround the airport so do any of you know?

2.- What can I expect for equipment?...I know it's an A319 and that we will get "breakfast" according to the ticket....but what about IFE, do we have to pay extra?....or are there PTV's?

Any help is appreciated.
Kids!....we are going to the happiest place on earth...TIJUANA! signed: Krusty the Clown

B747-437B

RE: SAN-YYZ This Sunday

Sat Dec 21, 2002 2:25 am

SAN-YYZ is operated by Air Canada. Check in with them.
"The A340-300 may boast a long range, but the A340 is underpowered" -- Robert Milton, CEO - Air Canada

Marcus
Topic Author

Sat Dec 21, 2002 4:34 am

I figured the same, but the AC website says I should check in at United
Kids!....we are going to the happiest place on earth...TIJUANA! signed: Krusty the Clown

Bicoastal

Sat Dec 21, 2002 5:17 am

I should know this for sure because I fly frequently in and out of San Diego, but I believe that AC does not have its own personnel in San Diego.....maybe a few station managers. Check in and customer service are done by United. Air Canada only has one flight per day to San Diego. The AC gate is used by United the rest of the day. At the check in counter the Air Canada logo is listed with the United logo.
Airliners.net has many forums. It has spell check and search functions. Use them before posting!