broke

Santa Claus Sleigh S.C. Mk II

Sat Dec 21, 2002 6:11 am

For all those who want to be a child again, even for a few moments go to;

http://www.wpafb.af.mil/museum/

for the history and technical specifications on the most heavily used package carrying aircraft. I realize that this is the web site for the Air Force Museum, but I thought that this subject was much more general than just military.

I hope everyone will have or has had a wonderful holiday during this time of the year; especially when turmoil and uncertainty are so high right now.

PW100

RE: Santa Claus Sleigh S.C. Mk II

Sat Dec 21, 2002 6:44 am

Talking about Santa:

Santa Claus, upon trudging out to his sleigh for his annual night freight trip around the world, was surprised to find a guy standing next to his rig. Santa asked him why he was there.

The man replied: "I'm from the FAA and this is an unscheduled 135 inspection. I'll ride right seat..."

Santa responded: "With all due respect sir, I've been doing this flight for over 700 years . . . but if you do insist, well let's go!".

As they both climbed into the sleigh, Santa noticed that the FAA inspector brought his shot gun along with him, placing it on his lab, with his finger on the trigger. Santa queried: "What's the shotgun for?"

To which the FAA inspector grumbled: "I'm not supposed to tell you this, but you're going to loose an engine on take-off. . .".

Season greetings to all of my A.net friends,
PW100
Immigration officer: "What's the purpose of your visit to the USA?" Spotter: "Shooting airliners with my Canon!"