md80spirit

Spirit Airlines To Start Mexico Flts In Spring

Sat Dec 21, 2002 7:58 am

From lose lips in FLL HQ it was said spirit will start mexico flts from fll. Since spirit has no international flts now, why are F/a's being shown how to do gen declaration forms and crew dec forms in recurrent now. Sorry for just rumor but they all have started this way for spirit and then happens, maybe not fast but I see fll cun flts just in time for spring break. Fll is flown from ord, den, dtw, acy, lga, myr sju, so connects look good from mostly northern cities. Stay tuned?????????????????

AirT85

RE: Spirit Airlines To Start Mexico Flts In Spring

Sat Dec 21, 2002 8:06 am

Weren't they planning on serving Latin/South America already?
Tony
Why would God make us all so different, if He wanted us to be the same?

CactusA319

Sat Dec 21, 2002 8:43 am

Not a big surprise, especially considering the fact that they were looking at expanding latin american ops. CUN looks like a good bet since they're into leisure destinations.

scottysair

Sat Dec 21, 2002 11:25 am

We do have for new service flight to BOG from last weeks of Dec 12, 2002. This is first schedules to South America. It's was Aces Airlines by Airbus A320 aircraft. I was there at FLL from last weeks. I did went to ceremony for first schedules to south america. My friends named is Steve Belleme & Jim Reynolds was invite with us for the party into the concourse H. It's is at the gate H10. Well, talk ya later!!

SegmentKing

Sat Dec 21, 2002 11:36 am

Um.................... *tries to decipher scotty's message*

anyway

Spirit hasn't kept it a secret that we will see Cancun, San Jose (Costa Rica), Santo Domingo, or Caracas out of FLL...

also note that most of the MD80s are now fitted with liferafts and/or slide/rafts on the doors...

-n
~ ~ ~ ~ pRoFeSsIoNaL hUrRiCaNe DoDgEr ~ ~ ~ ~

jjbiv

Sat Dec 21, 2002 11:55 am

I don't know if I'd trust Spirit to take me over water. A Spirit Airlines raft? Hmm :::Remembers flt from DTW-LAX in last row "sure, here's our last window seat, sir" with crying kids in front::: On second thought, nope...

Good luck NK,

joe

AmtrakGuy

Sat Dec 21, 2002 12:41 pm

SegmentKing,

what he was saying now there's a new choice that you can fly to South America (BOG) from Ft. Lauderdale...apparently there's a new flight that he got a bit excited.

And, he was saying that he went to a party at gate H10 to celebrate the new flights to BOG. He got invited along with Steve and Jim. And the party was last week (during the week of Dec 12th).

Hope this help.

Dave

SegmentKing

Sat Dec 21, 2002 1:07 pm

I have a few friends who are deaf, but don't speak using "asl"... and they type normal.. anyway.... the ACES flight was actually late by a day :P

I'm glad he got invited to the initial flight...... *yawn* you can probably see me on the David Letterman/Late Show tonight, 4th row, middle section *hah*

ok, that was bad.. oh well... back to the topic...

just do a search at http://www.sun-sentinel.com for Spirit and you'll see the numerous articles in there about Spirit's 'new' services...

-n
~ ~ ~ ~ pRoFeSsIoNaL hUrRiCaNe DoDgEr ~ ~ ~ ~

AmtrakGuy

Sat Dec 21, 2002 11:52 pm

SegmentKing, a quick note. I do know a few deaf/hard of hearing do "ASL" in writing.....the ASL in writing and signing is different...they do not have the same rules. Teaching english to deaf/hard of hearing is much more difficult than teaching english to foreign people.

David

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos