dragogoalie

Narita Tower Frequencies

Thu Jan 02, 2003 2:23 am

My christmas present this year was a scanner so that I can listen to ATC. I have been to Narita airport twice since I have gotten it, and listening to the tower frequency I have found on my sectional chart for the area is only used for the larger runway of the two (16R/34L) because it is an older chart. The other runway was not being used very often so I could not use the scanning function to find the frequency. Is there anyone who knows which frequency is used for 16L/34R? Its been driving me crazy because when my brother came to visit, and again when he left, his flight used that runway, but I couldent listen on ATC. Thanks in advance for your help.

--dragogoalie-#88--
Formerly known as Jap. Srsly. AUSTRALIA: 2 days!