There are a few Kyrgyz airlines.
* Kyrgyzstan Airlines (IATA: R8) - currently flying Tu-154, Tu-134 and Yak-40 equipment on various routes in Kyrgyzstan, the CIS, Europe and Middle Eastern regions.
* Kyrgyz Air - was flying with an A300 of Onur Air, but is now reported to be flying MD-80 between Bishkek and Moscow. I say this because a friend in Moscow was looking at their flights and it states MD-80 equipment on the route.
- under construction
* Itek Air - operates a single Tu-134 and single Tu-154 on charter flights. They are now reportedly flying scheduled routes and are hosted on TCH and Amadeus (am just waiting to hear from MOW about their routes). The airline has rights for Bishkek-Utapao, Bishkek-Moscow and Bishkek-Mashhad-Dubai
- under construction
* Altyn Air (IATA: QH) - A charter airline which uses aircraft leased from KHY (the Tu-154 in the photo linked by Aviastar above is a KHY example). They are also reported to have obtained the small fleet of An-28s from KHY (this was told to me by the CIS Sales Manager of KHY in Bishkek). The airline now also flies on scheduled routes Bishkek-Moscow, Bishkek-Tehran and Bishkek-Dubai. They also fly domestic routes Bishkek-Osh and Bishkek-Jalalabad with An-24 equipment.
* KAS Air (IATA: KW) - flies a single An-12 on charter cargo flights. They used to have a website but I can't seem to find it anymore.
* Botir-Avia (BA Airlines) (IATA: B8) - flies a single Yak-40 on charter flights, and 3 (from memory) Il-76s on charter flights throughout the CIS, China and Middle East regions.
* Quadrotour - operates a single Il-62. status and type of operations unknown. The airline is registered in both Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan with the Il-62 being registered in .kg
* Phoenix Aviation - although this carrier is based in Sharjah, the airline is registered as a Kyrgyz airline, hence the EX- registration on most of the aircraft.
* Aerovista - the same deal as Phoenix Aviation.
Other airlines which are scheduled visitors at Manas Airport include British Mediterranean, Turkish Airlines, China Xinjiang (China Southern Airlines), Aeroflot, Uzbekistan Airways, Enkor, Tajik Air,
Manas Airport - http://www.airport.kg
Manas Airport timetabe - http://www.airport.kg/Timetable.htm