avroarrow

Any Nav Canada ATC People On Here?

Fri Jan 10, 2003 1:28 pm

I was thinking of applying to become ATC or FSS. Does anyone have any feedback or info that they would be willing to share?
Give me a mile of road and I can take you a mile. Give me a mile of runway and I can show you the world.

RDPS

RE: Any Nav Canada ATC People On Here?

Fri Jan 10, 2003 9:33 pm

Check this website, http://www.squawkident.com/ and look under the message boards link. There are/were quite a few ATC'rs and students on there.

Cheers.

captaingomes

Sat Jan 11, 2003 12:24 am

What were you trying to find out? I know somebody who's working at the Moncton tower and just recently finished his course at NavCanada, and if you have specific questions I can try asking him.
"it's kind of like an Airbus, it's an engineering marvel, but there's no sense of passion" -- J. Clarkson re: Coxster

avroarrow

Sat Jan 11, 2003 2:13 am

I'll have a look at squawkident.com I'm just curious about how they found the pre-interview testing to be as well as the training course and what sort of jobs they had before etc. Also how they like the job now that they are doing it.
Give me a mile of road and I can take you a mile. Give me a mile of runway and I can show you the world.