Do You Like To Fly Air Transat?

Sat Nov 13, 1999 7:33 am

Hi folks,

Do you like to fly Air Transat?

- How the service looks like?

- Did you like the meals they served during the flight?

- Are they on-time?

- How were the entertainments in flight?

- Anything else to say?

I just want to mention that I don't work for Air Transat.

Thank you for informations!

CharterFlyer

Buff

RE: Do You Like To Fly Air Transat?

Sat Nov 13, 1999 8:15 am

I don't work for them either, but I understand they are a very good operation.

I still think my company's operation is better though! In all aspects of in-flight service, on-time performance and scheduling.

Best Regards,

CMM Buff

airtime

Re Buff

Mon Nov 15, 1999 3:57 am

you just have no credibility buff. what is your point in this post?

Buff: Why?

Mon Nov 15, 1999 11:16 am

Hi Buff!

I want to believe in what you say, but I find that your message has no relevant arguments.

Do not take it as a mark of aggressiveness from me, but I am curious to know in what Air Transat is surpassed by your airline, Canada 3000. I know that Canada 3000 operates the most modern fleet in Canada (avg. 6 years old), which is not the case of Air Transat (avg. 18 years old), but I would like you to back your opinions my facts.

Thanks and best regards,

CharterFlyer

ywg777

Mon Nov 15, 1999 12:42 pm

Air Transit is a good-on-time airline. Rarely are their flights late. They should fly out of YWG. There could be alot of business. Especially with Canada3000,and Westjet.
YWG777 

Buff

Mon Nov 15, 1999 1:28 pm

One of the first things I learned in this business is not to knock the competition. If one doesn't have something positive to say about another company, then say nothing. I have a great many friends flying for Transat. I studied their operation from pilots', flight attendants', passengers', maintenance engineers', and travel agents' points of view prior to my decision to work for Canada 3000.

Both had great advantages, but I chose Canada 3000 because of its potential in the scheduled domestic and international markets.

My response to the question asked was complimentary of Air Transat. Like I said, they have a good reputation in all the areas I investigated, even though they are our competition.

That's just my opinion. Hardly worth starting a fight, given the good nature of the original question and the request for - Anything else to say?.

My apologies for offending any sensibilities.

Best Regards,

Buff

Buff

Tue Nov 16, 1999 8:25 am

Dear Buff,

With my last post, my intention wasn't at all to start a war between you and me, since I don't work for Air Transat and I'm far from being an unconditional defender of this airline. Actually, I'm collecting information in order to include them in a personal research.

Anyway, you gave me better answers in your last post and I thank you.

Kindest regards,

CharterFlyer

Buff

RE: Buff

Tue Nov 16, 1999 8:50 am

Thanks Charter Flyer. Nor mine, and that was the farthest thing from my mind. I do apologize for not taking your original post as seriously as I took the subsequent ones!!

Best of luck with your research, looking forward to your results, if you care to put them on this forum.

Best Regards,

Buff