Yep this is for Turkey Day break. My schedule is as follows:
-- Wednesday, November 24, 1999
- Leave Lafayette/Purdue University Airport (LAF) @ 11:45am (UAL Express/Great Lakes Aviation Flight 6792) on a Beechcraft 1900
- Arrive Chicago/O'Hare Airport (ORD) @ 11:32am (I guess there's a time change in there... I arrive earlier than I left!
- Leave Chicago/O'Hare Airport (ORD) @ 1:10pm (United Airlines Flight 1734) on a Boeing 757
- Arrive Providence/T.F. Greene Airport (PVD) @ 4:16pm
-- Sunday, November 28, 1999 --
- Leave Providence/T.F. Greene Airport (PVD) @ 9:15am (UAL Flight 477) on a B757
- Arrive Chicago O'Hare Airport (ORD) @ 10:15am
- Leave Chicago O'Hare Airport (ORD) @ 1:15pm (UAL Express/Great Lakes Aviation Flight 6795) on a Beechcraft 1900
- Arrive Lafayette/Purdue University Airport @ 2:59pm (gotta be precise... that extra minute could totally throw off my entire schedule!
Was it you, Aa737, that recommended that I drink water and/or fruit juice before flying? If so, why?
I think next time, I'll build in more time into my schedule to 'tour' O'Hare. Do you think that if I ask the Captain, I could go outside and shoot some pics of the plane before departing, if we have time? Or is that against the rules?