New Air Canada Zip Colour

Fri Jan 31, 2003 2:26 pm

It's from Justplanes.com. This is a new livery design for Zip. This time with white colour fuselage. The guy who looks "happy" is the CEO of ZIP, Steve Smith.

yyz717

RE: New Air Canada Zip Colour

Fri Jan 31, 2003 2:35 pm

The guy who looks "happy" is the CEO of ZIP, Steve Smith.

If I was a Sr Executive working for a company with no fiscal accountability, I'd be happy to.

Oh yeah, gross colour scheme.

Yeah sure

I dumped at the gybe mark in strong winds when I looked up at a Porter Q400 on finals. Can't stop spotting.

MxCtrlr

RE: New Air Canada Zip Colour

Fri Jan 31, 2003 3:59 pm

What is it with this puke/baby-sh*t green color (or, colour, for our "across-the-pond" friends  Smile) lately? First Song, DL new LCC-flop, and now Zip (AC's new LCC-flop). I guess Shuttle by United (UA's soon-to-be-reborn LCC-flop) will go with a similar ugly green color. Hey, maybe now we can get Metrojet to come back with a similar baby-sh*t green color scheme, along with the navy/red scheme they had previously, all combined together(since all the other majors are start/restarting/rebranding LCC's that flopped before)  Yeah sure.

MxCtrlr  Smile/happy/getting dizzy
Freight Dogs Anonymous - O.O.T.S.K.  Smokin cool
DAMN! This SUCKS! I just had to go to the next higher age bracket in my profile! :-(