flyyul

What Is Up With Air France

Sun Feb 02, 2003 8:08 am

These guys are clowns, seriously..

Tonight, is the 3rd time AF 347 needs to go to YMX due to delays..

Yesterday, AF345 came in 35 minutes late, and left after AF347.

Every day there is some crap with this airline, in either the delay/lost baggage/oversell departments........ I would seriously start to avoid this airline if you would like to get to your destination with your sanity level at a respectful rate..

Their on-time to Montreal at least, is far below the 50% rate (we are speaking of 45minutes and more in most cases)..

Mark

LJ

RE: What Is Up With Air France

Sun Feb 02, 2003 8:23 am

Maybe it's the snow in Paris which is causing all the problems (CDG was closed for a couple of hours this afternoon)????

AF Cabin Crew

Sun Feb 02, 2003 9:02 am

FLYYUL,

What should I call ANA who left London Heathrow with a delay of 8 hours a couple of days ago with passengers and crew on board ??????
Before you start with your comments on us can you check if CDG wasn't under heavy snow or fog ??? Of all the people you should know that when winter weather is bad, IT IS BAD !!!! No matter what, an aircraft can't go if the airport decide to close a runway or haven't got enough defrost engines to cater to all aircraft...
You must know that for a few days now Europe was under a heavy white blamket and that most flights were either delayed or cancelled !
Yet I do admit that we don't achieve a 100% on time departure rate but we are not that bad !

Happy Flying,

AF Cabin Crew.

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Alain Mengus

Ia Maitai to tatou tere !

flyyul

Sun Feb 02, 2003 9:48 am

AF crew,

Then CDG must have weather problems every day. Yes I do realize that a few delays of this magnitude are normal..

But almost everyday?

Mark

2cn

Sun Feb 02, 2003 10:13 am

I don't see what is so bad about ariving 35 minutes late anyways... its 35 minutes.. not like its 8 hours.... an hour, I'd be getting upset.. but 35 minutes isnt THAT much to get all upset about and start saying "fly another airline cause I don't know what is going on with them!"

flyyul

Sun Feb 02, 2003 11:20 am

35 minutes is only a category..we are speaking of an average of 1 to 1.5 hours a day, almost enough for some misconnex..

Mark

aamd11

Sun Feb 02, 2003 1:28 pm

Many times i have flown YUL-LHR
and as the BA flight boarded the AF flight should normally be ready to depart. but several times myself and my dad would pass through to board the BA flight and there is still a long line-up at the AF gate... always!
And the AF flight was meant to leave 30 mins or so before the BA one, and on a couple of occasions, the BA a/c left the gate before the AF one.
So AF delays do happen at YUL, why i cannot say, but i have seen it myself many times.

A^A MD-11

silver_wing767

Sun Feb 02, 2003 1:46 pm

Hey Mark it is not just AF.... I just got home from doing KLM it came at 1930 and left at 2300. And it is has been late for the past few weeks now,, it seems every other day it is late.... As well as BA was late tonight to.. And a few other nights as well......But this is good news for me..So I can get some over time on a pitiful pay check.. And also ay night the is no rush or crowd at those 2 small international belts...And if you were working tonight we would have seen us at gate 33(26a) we were all over with our cargo and baggage., even in the way of your CO.

flyyul

Sun Feb 02, 2003 1:46 pm

We are taking at least 1 significant delay for every 2 days..

Mark

flpuck6

Sun Feb 02, 2003 3:17 pm

FLYYUL-

If only you knew the magnitude of the operations of an international flight.

CDG is an enormous hub, there are so many factors that can contribute to any delay...catering, mechanics, ramp personnel, boardings by bus, missing bags, rotation of the aircraft etc...

I personally coordinate the turn around of widebody international flights and it is always a race against the clock in trying to get the planes out on time.

Flights inbound from CDG spend very little time on the ground. Thus, the departure time out of YUL (or JFK or BOS or MIA etc.) is very much dependent on whether or not the airplane arrives on time from CDG. Usually if it arrives on time, it leaves early or on time. If it arrives late, it is turned around in less than 2 hours and makes up a lot of the minutes lost. So give the crew at YUL some credit.

-Chris
Bonjour Chef!

flyyul

Sun Feb 02, 2003 3:33 pm

All credit is due to YUL crew, many ofwhom are personal friends, and need to deal with this crap daily..

CDG is a big hub, but I work for NW, yet NW knows how to get its act together, KL/LH/BA seem to know how to get their act together, why cant AF?

Now we are speaking, consistent delays daily..... Infrequent delays are acceptable, but consistent delays are unacceptable..

Mark

VonRichtofen

Sun Feb 02, 2003 3:46 pm

Saying they're late because CDG is a big hub just doesn't cut it. All my NW flights to and from NRT were either on-time or a bit early. Now I'd consider NRT and rather large hub (understatement).

Kris,
YYC

ben88

Sun Feb 02, 2003 6:19 pm

All airlines lose luggage. All airlines oversell flights. All airlines have delays.

"Tonight, is the 3rd time AF 347 needs to go to YMX due to delays.."

Third time in how long? For what reasons were they delayed? Also, do you think you should be condeming an airline based on your *limited* experience at ONE of its stations. That seems pretty narrow minded to me. If you don't want to fly on AF then don't, but don't tell others they shouldn't when you yourself have probably never set foot on board one of our aircraft. If you ever want to non rev to France please take NW through DTW, i'm sure you'll have a much more pleasant experience than with AF.

DL WIDGET HEAD

Sun Feb 02, 2003 9:49 pm

I find it hard to believe that someone in the industry would condemn a huge, respected, international airline because he observed their (AF) flights arrive at his station late a few days. What about the decades track record AF has serving at YUL? What about NW--do you not think NW has some bad days and some poor performing flights? Since AF is a DL partner and SkyTeam member I have flown them dozens of times and have never been late nor had bad service. I think they are an excellent airline that like any airline has its share of bad days but most are GOOD.

aad665

Sun Feb 02, 2003 11:29 pm

Hi,

I am totally agreed with FLYYUL.

I survey AF flight for the last 2 years. They are more 50% late since two years!

Or if they are not late, your bagage never fmade the connaction me at CGD. NEVER! in 2 years!!!!

I completly avoid to use AF from YUL...as I always missed my connection at CDG. (fly trans-con every month in business) I still prefer AC to Fra...barely late!

However, AF has great cabin crew...lot better than AC/LH

Regards

aad665

flyyul

Mon Feb 03, 2003 1:45 am

Ok Ben88 and DL widget head,

I work beside many of my AF colleagues at YUL, and the situation has been out-of-control. So I fully know the situation at my station, enough for me and others in my city to render this situation almost as absurd.

Here we go again.. today:

AIR FRANCE AFR344 Paris 15:00 16:37 20030202 Delayed

1.5 hour delay

no info yet on AF346...

Whatever it is, AF is good airline, but there punctuality has a lot to be desired. Imagine for pax that are connecting to flights which have only 1 frequency a day.

AND if im flying non-rev, i;d love to take AF if I was going to CDG only, otherwise, i'd probably miss my connection....

Lastly, it IS unacceptable that AF now has been to YMX (this option is only used when AF will violate the YUL curfew) 3 times in the last month. (I could give you dates if you'd like). Given this, the AF crew in Montreal needs to charter 10 buses, send all the pax to YMX (45 minutes away!). In one year, you'll see this on a very infrequent basis, but it is possible. BUT 3 TIMES IN ONE MONTH?

Mark

flpuck6

Mon Feb 03, 2003 4:18 am

I'll say it again.

Most flights doing a turn around in North America spend very little time on the ground. It's not like the plane arrives at noon time and leaves at 6pm like a lot of other trans-atlantic flights do. The departure out of a North American station is pretty much dependent on the arrival from CDG.

FLYYUL, you may be in close contact with people who work for AF at YUL but until you actually have to work to turn around an A340 or a 777, do not go out lecturing how Air France needs to get its act together.

At least AF is PROFITABLE right now.
Bonjour Chef!

aussiestu

Mon Feb 03, 2003 5:07 am

Yes AF may be profitable but its still a state owned airline and we know how much that helps. Anyway if YUL is constantly delayed then does this show in their passenger counts using this flight....probably not as people are so easy to accept it and just get on the flight. AF and AC operate the only nonstop flights to CDG and unless you have a third competitor then they can both do what they want really. This can clearly be seen at any airport and any amount of airlines. It takes a third to really improve things. If AF serves YMX and YUL can someone explain????? Have operated to YUL many times and the terminal is dreadful!!! Any chance that this will change in the near future?

flyyul

Mon Feb 03, 2003 5:08 am

Flpuck6,

Right.... so why are these clowns always late from CDG on a greater than 50% basis??

Again today..

AIR FRANCE AFR346 Paris 18:00 20:15 20030202 Delayed

These guys are clowns.... honestly.

Mark

flyyul

Mon Feb 03, 2003 5:11 am

There are 4 competitors on YULCDG (TS, AF, AC, Corsair).

" It takes a third to really improve things. If AF serves YMX and YUL can someone explain????? Have operated to YUL many times and the terminal is dreadful!!! Any chance that this will change in the near future?"

-YMX is only used when AF will violate the YUL curfew. YUL is get a brand-new re-transformation. The terminal area is nice, the gate area is quite dreadful!

Mark

Marco

Mon Feb 03, 2003 5:15 am

My CDG-YUL flight on Jan 3rd left at 1900 instead of 1330. We were delayed for almost six hours (on the plane).
Proud to be an Assyrian!

flyyul

Mon Feb 03, 2003 5:24 am

Sounds like a normal day at AF..

Mark

Marco

Mon Feb 03, 2003 5:31 am

And the second daily flight which is supposed to arrive at 1800 in YUL, arrived at 2040 (I remember checking on the arrivals monitor).

So that day one flight was delayed 5 hours and the other one was delayed almost three hours.
Proud to be an Assyrian!

Marco

Mon Feb 03, 2003 5:32 am

However, having said that I must admit AF is an excellent airline. Very cheery F/A's and they are all classy/very good looking!
Proud to be an Assyrian!

yyz717

Mon Feb 03, 2003 5:48 am

Are the AF flights late arriving at YUL? Mark, didn't you say that a high proportion of the YUL-CDG traffic transits thru CDG? Maybe AF is holding the YUL bound flights for connecting traffic?

CDG-YUL is one of AF most important intl routes. I doubt they are not concerned about on-time performance.
I dumped at the gybe mark in strong winds when I looked up at a Porter Q400 on finals. Can't stop spotting.

flyyul

Mon Feb 03, 2003 6:02 am

They are always late inbound from CDG.

Even if they hold the dep. for the connex pax from CDG, they still have to worry about the misconnex's on the way back...

Now AF is going to start a 3rd flight, arriving YUL at 9pm, departing 11pm. If this plane comes in after 10;30p, its Mirabel for them...

AF serioulsy needs to take corrective action on they're punctuality, because if YULCDG is so important, theyll be losing business pax to KL/OS/LX/BA/AC-LH etc.

Mark

flpuck6

Mon Feb 03, 2003 6:18 am

02 FEB: AF 345 is scheduled only 20 minutes late at 18h00 for a scheduled 17h40 departure. The inbound AF344 ETA is 16h37. A one hour 23 minute turn around for an A340!? AMAZING if you ask me.

Look, I'm not going to repeat myself, but considering you do not actually work for the airline (nevermind the fact you only know people there) and therefore do not know what is entailed in the turn around operations of a wide-body aircraft, I would kindly suggest you take into consideration all possibilities before making such judgements.
Bonjour Chef!

flyyul

Mon Feb 03, 2003 7:22 am

Excuse me sir,

My hobby is to analyze and survey the daily operations of Dorval Airport (YUL!). As such, I know when things do not run of a normal operation. Furthermore, I work the night-shift at Northwest/Continental at YUL, we use gate no.31, located right beside gate 29. SOme of my very good friends work at Air France in Montreal, and I converse with them on a daily basis. So you have no right, under the terms that I have presented, to suggest that I do not know what entails in the turn-around operation etc. Furthermore, AF's tardyness has often caused our operations to divert to different gates, (for example gate 30 is used for our RON NW DC9-50), AF 345's gate.

I am not suggesting that the AF crew in Montreal is to blame, since they do a formidable job of turning around in reasonable time. However, I do constantly believe that AF is clowning around, because delays for AF are not isolated incidents, rather usual/consistent incidents. Time is money.... AF seems not to believe so. If so, they would have gotten their act together a little while ago.

Air France 345 shows a 6pm departure on ADMTL.COM, however would you like to place a friendly bet that this plane will not leave the gate at that hour? the ADMTL.com is the least updated of all the flight display information tools. Trust me, I work there.... our flights are often delayed, while the screen show "departed/left"/.

" I would kindly suggest you take into consideration all possibilities before making such judgements." - Sir, before you make a judgment, you really ought to know how much knowledge I have about this subject. I apologize if you feel like a fool now!

Best Regards,
Mark Galardo

flpuck6

Mon Feb 03, 2003 8:51 am

Don't worry, I do not feel like a fool and never will. I am personally responsible for the turn around of the planes at one of Air France's stations and we too have to deal with irregularities on an almost regular basis.

I do not dispute, however, that AF often has irregularities. Often times it is not fun, but it makes every day a new situation and that's partially why I love working for them lol.

Even though you analyze YUL's ops for a "hobby", however, I still maintain that one cannot pass judgement unless one actually has actually worked in the field. You work for NWA, fine. But have you ever contributed to the coordination of the turn around of a widebody int'l flight?

I just do not think "Air France is clowning around" is a viable accusation unless you can personally get testimony from agents in CDG saying "yep, we're clowning around".

-Chris

p.s. AF344 arrived at YUL at 16h30 and as it stands now the ETD for AF345 is 18h15. One hour and 45 minutes turn around. The website is updated directly by AF's operational system Gaetan.
Bonjour Chef!

flpuck6

Mon Feb 03, 2003 9:06 am

AF345 off blocs at 18h15. Exactly one hour and 45 minutes turn around.
Bravo YUL.

Very rarely are the delays actually the fault of the station. Most of the delays are "late arrival of the aircraft".
Bonjour Chef!

silver_wing767

Mon Feb 03, 2003 10:55 am

Again todat at work both KLM and BA were late.. so it not just AF... but i did feel sorry for the ramp rats that did have to go to YMx yesterday...but i must admit KLM is not as late like AF thats for sure!!

airfrancejfk

Mon Feb 03, 2003 11:37 am

First of all, let me say that if anyone were to check AF's overall on time performance rate, they would see its well above industry standards.

Secondly, the weather at CDG has been a nightmare for the past month of so, and the threat of a pilot strike didn't help the situation any.

We get 2 AF subsonic flights from CDG into JFK every day, that arrive during the daylight hours and one evening flight. The evening flight is a short turn around B777 operated as AF008/009 that leaves CDG at 18:55 local. Now this flight routinely arrives 1/2 hour late. If one were to look at the 18:55 departure slot at CDG, they would see the high volume of traffic going out at this time. In addition, since this is the last Paris to New York flight for the day, the folks in Paris tend to hold the flight for a few extra minutes to accomodate bags and passengers that might have missed flights earlier in the day. I would assume this is the same situation in Montreal as the delays seem to occur with the late flights.

To put it simply, dont try to imply that AF is a bad airline, based solely on the performance of one of its flights. You dont become one of the most profitable airlines in the world with a bad on time record. I mean, I feel for you guys in Montreal if as you say, the ontime record is 50%, but thats a YUL thing, not an AF thing. By the way, I'm sure if AF had cancelled the flight all together, you would have been even mored pissed, so hey, at least they sent the plane, even if it was a few hours late, it still came, and you still got to where you were going.

flyyul

Mon Feb 03, 2003 11:58 am

Yes, I have worked with turn-arounds, in my 3 weeks session in Detroit. I have turned 747-400's around, so I am well aware.

Was at the airport today, AF 345 left the gate at 6:30p, and took-off at 6:54p off runway 06L, which is an about 2 hour turn. 6:15p is a GENEROUS block......

I am not solely speaking of the performance of one flight, rather the performance of two flights (AF344/AF346)... Air France is a great airline, but it HAS serious work to do on it's on-time performance, in Montreal anyway..

Mark

flpuck6

Mon Feb 03, 2003 2:23 pm

FLYYUL,

You worked 747-400s during your "3 week session" at DTW. To be completely blunt, 3 weeks vs. turning around a widebody on a daily basis...hmm...I'm looking for experience if you're going to come up with such judgements.

Furthermore, regarding AF345, 18h15 is not a generous bloc, it's the REAL bloc. Just have one of your friends look it up in the AF system. The official bloc comes from the Captain (or the ACARS with the release of the parking break) so 18h15 is no lie, it's the truth.

AirFranceJFK gave a strong solid arguement. I still maintain your judgement of Air France "clowning around" is unwarranted.

-Chris
Bonjour Chef!

flyyul

Mon Feb 03, 2003 2:48 pm

Again,

If thats when the brake release was established, then that was a most generous release. Its ok, its happened to us. To preserve our on-time, the captain releases while the bridge is still on.

Ive never argued with you that the issue on hand is the Montreal crew, or did I ever argue with you the technicalities of turning around a wide-body.

HOWEVER, I do argue that one of the two AF flights arriving Montreal late (late defined as 1 hour + ) practically every day is unacceptable to its clients and staff in Montreal (busing 300 people to YMX is never an easy tasks, but 3 TIMES in one month?). Now again, I call then "clowns" because this situation has been on-going for over a year now. And IF YUL is one of their top North American stations, it is unacceptable that corrective action was not yet made.

Now im saying this because I do have experience, like you, with delays. And as a CSA, Time is money, and I have learned that first hand this summer. Delays are unacceptable, its like an installation of fear in your head "If we're late we are going to get reprimanded"...

I will further continue to update this thread weekly, monthly, yearly to show you that this phenomena is more than just isolated.

Best Regards,
Mark

flyyul

Mon Feb 03, 2003 2:53 pm

But I can confirm, that AF345 pushed just after 6:30p, and took-off runway 06L at 6:55p.Flightview is confirming this a 653p departure and a 14 minute delay expected at CDG, which is good, but still enough to get your nerves going.

Meanwhile, AF347 left 10:01p, estimated delay of 1 hr 5 minutes..

Lets hope they get things in order shortly!

Mark

VonRichtofen

Mon Feb 03, 2003 2:58 pm

FLYYUL,

I'm curious about your 3 week session at DTW. It's sounds pretty cool. What exactly did it entail and how'd you get the opportunity?

Regards,
Kris

flyyul

Mon Feb 03, 2003 3:10 pm

Kris,

My 3 week session in DTW was part training, part learning on the job etc.

If you'd like to join NW, they always hire A TON of Temporary persons out West for summer..

For example, YVR had 25 new people hired for a 4 month period, you get to go to MSP or DTW and get really cool and fun training..

Mark

AF Cabin Crew

Mon Feb 03, 2003 3:25 pm

Ia Orana all...

OK, you are stating that we are late constantly in YUL, now I want you to get the ontime record of all our flights for the past year, and the past 2 years. You can judge an airline ontime performance throughout the year not over a few days at the worst time of the year. To repeat myself, Europe is experiencing it's worst winter for more than 10 years.

Happy Flying,

AF Cabin Crew.

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Alain Mengus

Ia Maitai to tatou tere !

flyyul

Mon Feb 03, 2003 3:33 pm

Again AFCabinCrew,

Ive been monitoring the situation for quite some time now... I assure you that I am not exagerating anything, despite what you may think.

Mark

teva

Mon Feb 03, 2003 7:15 pm

FLYYUL,
May I assume you have some family in Marseille (Or some ancestors comingf from...)
The marseillais are famous for exageration...

More seriousely, a contributing factor that is not in AF hands is the location of France. A lot of traffic is just flying over France (Transatlantic traffic to Germany, Switzerland, Italy... And Noth-South traffic such as Netherland, Belgium and Germany to Spain, Portugal, etc) This creates a lot of ATC restrictions.
If you want to compare on time performance, compare with other airlines flying the same route Montreal Paris.

In addition to that, maybe the weather in Paris in January looks good for you, compared to the weather in Quebec. But for us , it is very unusual. That,s why we will never have the same equipment and the same level of expertise to deal with this type of weather.
Teva
Ecoute les orgues, Elles jouent pour toi...C'est le requiem pour un con

rupertvander82

Mon Feb 03, 2003 10:01 pm

Why don't Americans/Canadians take a good look at the number of delays coming out from the North American airlines before criticizing others?

Try getting a domestic flight to leave JFK on time is a miracle.

luzezito

Mon Feb 03, 2003 10:55 pm

well, today 3rd February, there is a stirke called by most pilot unions and 1 out of seven birds are not flying!!!
Quoniam Vita Brevis Est, Propera!

aad665

Mon Feb 03, 2003 11:13 pm

Hi,

well, I don't think that our friend FLYYUL is from Marseilles,...just from a realistic world...and that is not the same world as AF!!!

I don't work for any airlines...but I use them a lot (more than 1-2 trans-atlantic flight per month) and a lot of flight in Europe (last year, more than 175,000 miles).

Well, as a customer, I don't care, about the reason of the delay. I just want to do my connection in europe. As AF CDG-YUL is late more than 50% and for the last 2 YEARS, not just this winter, I avoid, as much as I can to use AF.

I feel that I am a valuable customer, (as I fly mostly in C) and I never give my business to AF. Always to AC or BA. They are mostly on-time and that is important for me.

Well, maybe AF don't care about is C class business in Montreal, just deep discount Y is enough....don't know. Anyway, that just confirm me that AF don;t care about C business at Montreal

Good job FLYYUL

aad665

CanadianNorth

Tue Feb 04, 2003 12:38 am

When I fly I ussually have to go standby to get the employee discounts so to get on a flt that I know has room I often have about 5-10 minutes between getting off one a/c and getting on the next one... 5 minute delay and I could be sat sitting there for who knows how long!!! atleast Air Canada aint all that bad at keeping somwhere in the area of sched

CanadianNorth
What could possibly go wrong?

AS_GSC

Tue Feb 04, 2003 12:56 am

(late defined as 1 hour + )

While there may be various governmental and industry classifications as to what late really is, but to a revenue passenger a minute late is still late!

If the most common reason for the delay is ATC (excluding any impromptu ATC controller or pilot strike)  Yeah sure then the delays should be factored into the schedule.

For instance:
1AA1107 F4 S4 Y4 B4 H4 ORDSTL 615P 745P M80 0 T130

2AA1109 F4 S4 Y4 B4 H4 ORDSTL 817P 926P M80 0 T109

American has taken into account that there will be ATC delays on the ground in Chicago and added 21 minutes to flight 1107 versus 1109. By adding the extra minutes to the schedule, American can still operate flight 1107 "on time". If AF is incurring delays on the ground for whatever reason, the powers that be in the schedule planning may want to take a look at padding the times.

Cheers!
AS_GSC

flyyul

Tue Feb 04, 2003 12:58 am

AIR FRANCE AFR346 Paris 18:00 18:00 20030203 Cancelled

I know there is an impending strike, buthow many times does AF go on strike Big grin

I knew this flight was booked heavy, more angry pax  Sad , hope the Montreal staff doenst have an ulcer about this one.

Mark

flpuck6

Tue Feb 04, 2003 9:37 am

FLYYUL, I do not understand why you must insist you're not exaggerating. If a website shows an actual departure time, it's an actual departure time. It's not in the company's interest to "lie".

Striking is a cultural phenomenon in Europe, not just French and believe me it's not just the French who go on strike. Granted, it seems like someone goes on strike every month, be it ground personnel or pilots or cabin crews, but hey, if you are not happy with your work conditions, your pay, your current benefits, the best way to get what you want is to go on strike.

Inspite of the strike, AF345 YUL-CDG left on the dot at 17h40.

Another example:

AF337 BOS-CDG left early 17h47 for an 18h00 departure. How's that? :P LOL.

AND from the AF website regarding the strike:

Situation on 3 February at 1 p.m.:

Long-haul network : 90% of flights maintained
Medium-haul network : 87% of flights maintained.

Not too shabby for a major pilot's strike.
Bonjour Chef!

flyyul

Tue Feb 04, 2003 9:43 am

Flpuck6,

Fair enough.. however I will continue to update you on this problem, which will perhaps aggravate next summer when AF adds us a 3rd flight, a mere 1 hour before curfew... and after curfew, its a 45 min bus ride to YMX.

As for AF345 last night, the brake release is often there too protect the ground crew from being blamed for tardyness. We have had situations where we know the plane would be late, and as a result, the pilot would often release the brakes for the ACARS time, meanwhile the bridge is still on the plane.

Anyway I will continue to tell you that I stood beside that plane last night, and it did not push from the gate until 635p.

As for striking, I am amazed at all the strikes youll get from KL, BA and AF nowadays.. AF has canned many a flight due to strike reasons, but AF certainly being our major client in terms of travel to Europe when it comes to YUL.

Mark

flyyul

Wed Feb 05, 2003 2:41 am

Today's arrivals..

AF344 AIR FRANCE AFR344 Paris 15:00 15:52 20030204 Delayed (not a big deal)

AF346 AIR FRANCE AFR346 Paris 18:00 19:22 20030204 Delayed (this is a bigger deal)

Mark