The changes are:
- Shanghai + 2 weekly flights (together with China Southern)'
- Trondheim and Bern in KLM schedule (Bern operated by Air Alps);
- more flights to Almaty, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Frankfurt, Munich, Istanbul, Athens, Lisbon, Nice, Rome, Venice and Bologna
- less flights to London City, Cardiff, Humberside, Leeds/Bradford, Stuttgart, Amman, Damascus and Hannover;
- Abidjan remains suspended untill further notice;
- Sao Paulo one weekly flight less;
- Tel Aviv will be served with B737-800;