Ok, a few questions I was wondering about, so I thought I'd dump them all in one post and see if any of you guys out there can help me.
1. Does CX plan on introducing their 'new Economy class' fitted on their A340-600s to the rest of the fleet? Considering that they have just fitted slimline seats onto their 747-400s... which new product (if at all) will the A330s and A340s get?
2. I assume that the old business class product will continue to be fitted on regional A330s and 777s, seeing as they seem to be progressively fitting new controls for the PTV. Can anyone confirm?
3. Row 64 on the A330/340. According to the seat map this is where the fuselage begins to narrow, and shows 64AC on a slight angle, and seems to show 64A as having slightly better legroom. Is this true? (I know row 54 has the best legroom so please restrict your comments to row 64 only, if possible. Thanks.)
4. There are six A340-300s still not yet retrofitted with the new First or Business class cabins. Anyone know the timetable for retrofitting?
5. Can anyone please tell me the registration of the aircraft due to operate CX107/5Feb, which is the CX108/6Feb? (AKL service). Thanks heaps!