EA CO AS
Topic Author

AS: LAX-RNO/YVR-ANC New Service

Mon Mar 03, 2003 3:44 pm

On Monday, AS will announce:

2X daily LAX-RNO nonstop service
Daily YVR-ANC nonstop service
2nd daily SEA-EWR nonstop service

The 2nd SEA-EWR and the YVR-ANC will be seasonal, operating through September. Look for both routes to be retained year-round if demand dictates.

Watch for the press release in a few hours!
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem - government IS the problem." - Ronald Reagan

Comments made here are my own and are not intended to represent the official position of Alaska Air Group

MAH4546

RE: AS: LAX-RNO/YVR-ANC New Service

Mon Mar 03, 2003 10:11 pm

How about the second MIA-SEA flight? Will it happen? I guess it will wait until the busier winter season? Thanks.
a.

searpqx

Tue Mar 04, 2003 2:30 am

Interesting. I notice that AC is going double daily this summer YVR-ANC. Obviously someone thinks there is a decent market potential there. I hope it does well enough to go year round.
"The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity"

scottysair

Tue Mar 04, 2003 3:18 am

Well Done for AS was added more new nonstop from LAX-RNO & YVR-ANC flight. This is really very good move for more passengers need go on the cruise trip and vacations time, too. DO you even heard about additional second daily from MIA-SEA lately? Well, talk ya later!

Regards!

Scott W.