kearnet

Can Anyone Help Me Jog My Memory?

Sat Mar 08, 2003 3:55 pm

There are two things I'm trying to remember:

1. When I was 8, my Mom and grandmother took me to Disney in Orlando. We left from MHT with the main carrier being Delta. Besides the carrier all I remember was that the first plane was a prop (possibly operated by BEX? As I think they were a Delta commuter?), and the last plane was a widebody with a seating arrangement of 2-3-2. It was either 1988/89 (I don't remember the time of year), can anyone tell me A: (If you have a time table from then around) what the possible routing was (I think we had a 2nd segment in the middle)? The last Segment on the widebody (from which a movie was shown, so it was pretty long flight). I think we may have gone the long way, as I also remember that we left early in the morning, and didn't get into MCO until sunset (plus the movie fact stated earlier - I know it doesn't take a WHOLE day to go from MHT to MCO). B: Can any one guess what the last aircraft was? I'm thinking it may have been a 767-200 going by the seating arrangement.

2. My other question is in regards to a USAir hub, I remember going through a few times. I think it may have been the old PIT terminal. What I remember about it was that the gate area had a unique feature that there were two gates with jetbridges that you accessed by walking up a ramp that doubled back half way. In between was a gate for express flights that was ramp that went down to a door. From that gate area described above I also remember that if you left this area you entered a corridor was angled to the left, and there were gates on at least the right side of this corridor (maybe on the left too, but I don't recall).

Any help in figuring these two thing out would be most appreciated, and I thank anyone who responds in advance.
DC-9-30 US|MD-80 US/AA|737-200 US|737-300 US/WN|737-400 US|737-700 WN|737-800 FJ/QF|F-100 US|F-28 US|Dash-8 200 US| CRJ-200 US|757-200 US/AA|767-200 DL|777-300ER EK|A319-100 US|A320-200 B6|A330-200 FJ|A380-800 EK|ATR-72 AA|B-1900D US

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos