eire24

Booked Flight From CVG-LAS - Need To Change To ATL

Wed Mar 12, 2003 2:09 am

Hello . . . sorry to bother the majority of you with this question, but maybe someone will have the time to supply a quick answer.

A bunch of mates booked a vacation package through Expedia.com to Las Vegas traveling from CVG (Cincinnati) and flying direct via Delta. We're flying there on 04/25/03.

Anyway, looks like I might get transfered to Atlanta with my job before then and now I need to travel from ATL instead of CVG. As it's a package deal, I'm sure the ticket is one of those non-transferrable, non-changable blah, blah tickets via delta. Is there anyway I could work with Delta and change my origin from CVG to ATL or would it be cheaper to look seperately for a flight from ATL-CVG (which is running about $260 right now)

Sorry for the boring topic, just not sure who else to ask before I waste hours on the phone with Delta.

gigneil

RE: Booked Flight From CVG-LAS - Need To Change To

Wed Mar 12, 2003 3:27 am

You'll pay a $100 change fee... plus any fare difference.

If the fare is lower, the excess will go against the $100 change fee.

N

bobnwa

RE: Booked Flight From CVG-LAS - Need To Change To ATL

Wed Mar 12, 2003 3:32 am

I suggest you try it with DL and see what happens. No sense getting all excited before the fact.