AMS really has it all!!!
Beyond all the usual terminal and non-terminal services, AMS
also provides the follwoing services:
In terminal available for [transferring] pax: [no need to pass customs when transferring between international flights]:
* [Arguebly] the largest tax free shoppinbg facilities;
* Hotel in terminal beyond customs;
* Shower rooms in terminal;
* Extensive Communications Centre, including multiple internet broadband connections, Wireless LAN 802.11b;
* Museum [Rijksmuseum] with some very famous paintings including Rembrandt and van Gogh;
* Silence Centre/Place of Worship for all religions;
* Back to life massage services;
* Casino [HlywdCatft, enjoy yourself...!]
* Over 40 [!] bars and restaurants beyond security including everything from bar/bistro to MacD to 4/5 star-restaurants;
In terminal before security check:
* Shopping Centre for daily and non-daily stuff, mainly aimed at employees and visitors [over 20 different stores];
* Guided Tours of Airport [including ramp bus ride, not sure if they still do this];
* Guided Tours of Holland;
* Panorama Terrace [magnificent ramp views, though currently closed due to war situation];
* Over 20 bars/restaurants before security including everything from bar/bistro to Burger King to 4/5 star-restaurant;
* Six-platform railway station directly under the terminal with approx 30 departing trains every hour;
* Multiple daily train services to Brussels/Paris;
Plus everything that I forgot. . . .
does not [yet] has a gym or a swimming pool with airside view [like SIN
Immigration officer: "What's the purpose of your visit to the USA?" Spotter: "Shooting airliners with my Canon!"