AC340
Topic Author

A Vs. B Wars...thanks Everyone!

Wed Apr 23, 2003 11:50 am

I just thought I would report that I had my International Political Economy final exam today and one of the questions was "Using the case of regionalism and aircraft production write an essay that shows how this case helps to understand the relationship between politics and economics."

I was extremely happy because a lot of the threads on this board that slowly degenerate into Boeing vs. Airbus rants about government subsidies on one side or huge military contracts on the other, proved extremely helpful when I went to construct my argument. (Of course my answer was based on the readings, but a lot of the arguments made on a.net over the years helped me formulate my answer.)

So I wanted to say thank you to all of you who have contributed to these posts over the last couple of years. Your contributions over that time may prove to be the difference between an A and a B on this exam.

Once again, thanks a bunch everyone!!!  Big thumbs up  Big thumbs up

PW100

RE: A Vs. B Wars...thanks Everyone!

Thu Apr 24, 2003 2:02 am

I'm sure we all are happy that we had the opportunity to contribute to your successful essay!
It does not happen every day that anyone is greatful for an A vs B flame war...!

Kind regards,
PW100
Immigration officer: "What's the purpose of your visit to the USA?" Spotter: "Shooting airliners with my Canon!"

Going64

Thu Apr 24, 2003 2:26 am

... how many cd's did you need to store all this info  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

AvObserver

Thu Apr 24, 2003 8:34 am

Oh, COME ON, NOW! Most everyone on this forum LIVES for the A vs. B wars-it's just that practically NOBODY, including myself, is willing to admit it!