UnitedFirst
Topic Author

United Airlines: Ads On The Napkins

Sun Apr 27, 2003 1:46 pm

Hi!

I recently read that United is currently putting messages on its cocktail napkins that are used during beverage services, with messages like: We're the number 1 on-time airline in the industry. Not a claim you see on just any napkin. and Our flight attendants can speak over 30 languages and dialects. Chances are, they speak yours.

I'm currently doing a presentation on United's ad campaigns, past and present, and I'm looking for pictures of these napkins.

So here's my request:

Could any of you frequent United flyers with digital cameras possibly take a quick snap of one or two of your napkins on one of your future flights, granted that they have these messages on them, and possibly forward them to me? I'd appreciate it so incredibly much!!

Thanks for any & all help!

-Derek

UALPHLCS

RE: United Airlines: Ads On The Napkins

Sun Apr 27, 2003 1:48 pm

I think they are coming out next month. But I'm not sure, anyone know?
A little less Hooah, and a little more Dooah.

artsyman

RE: United Airlines: Ads On The Napkins

Sun Apr 27, 2003 2:29 pm

Continental does the same. I think it is a great idea, you have thousands of people looking at them every day, why not make use of that space.

well done United
Jeremy