First of all, I would like to say that I've flown CO several times, and have enjoyed every flight!
Now, I am hoping someone could clear up some conflicting info I've heard regarding the history of CO.
1. Was New York air a SUBSIDIARY of CO, or did CO buy them out?
2. What was Continental West? (routes, dates, etc.) I remember seeing them back in the mid '80's-when I was about 13-14 years old, flying 737-300's. What happened to CO-West?
3. Did the original Frontier cease operations prior to the merger with CO?
4. Who actually bought Frontier-CO or People Express?
5. Did CO ever buy the 737-100/200 new?
Over to you folks.....