EGFF
Topic Author

Sky One's "Mile High" ... What Next?

Mon May 12, 2003 10:56 pm

If you have been watching the programme, you'd know that it was the last in the series last night ... it ended on abit of a sore point, with them all lined up ready to see the boss and possibly to lose there job. With emma already gone and john being offered the job at Air New Zealand what do you think will happen in the next series?
I think that they will all just be given warnings, marco will stay with the airline ... john will also stay and emma will return, but as a pilot  Laugh out loud (joking about the last bit)
I hope they all stay, you see more and more new series start with other programmes but with different characters, it's never the same without the old ones ..  Smile
Regards
Shaun
All together or not at all

BFS

RE: Sky One's "Mile High" ... What Next?

Tue May 13, 2003 12:05 am

It's over already? Noooooo! I only saw a few episodes during the holidays but i loved it! Melodrama, nice bodies on display and planes - what more could you ask for? It BETTER be back soon! Any chance it'll come to terrestrial?

LHR340

Tue May 13, 2003 12:39 am

I loved this programme and it was sad to see it go  Sad I can't wait for the new series, also a few questions;
Does anyone know the artist of the soundtrack? and
Was Fresh a real plane to operate out of STN or not?
What do you think will happen to K.C after she left Fresh to live in St Tropez?

LHR340
A340 LoVeR! EC-GQK - LHR The Bussiest International Airport & 3rd Bussiest In The World!

EGFF
Topic Author

Tue May 13, 2003 6:03 pm

LHR340 ....
I don't think the song is a real one, it's just been made up for the programme .... The aircraft's were actually "Go Fly" aircraft, when you'd see them on stand the reg on the front wheel on one aircraft said "GOM" (G-IGOM) now in EZY colours  Smile
As for K.C, i think she'll get so far in that taxi and bottle it and ask him to take her back to the airport ... that's what i hope for anyway, we can't start the new series without the best looking women on the programme  Big grin
Regards
Shaun  Big thumbs up

LHR340

Wed May 14, 2003 12:09 am

Thanks EGFF, and actually I found the song - 'Hooverphonic - The World Is Mine'  Big grin - and yes K.C is good looking, can't go without her in the next programme, but I don't think so - she was in so much debt and knicked all that money from the airline.... Sad and I don't quite get it, was the aircraft painted especially?

LHR340
A340 LoVeR! EC-GQK - LHR The Bussiest International Airport & 3rd Bussiest In The World!

Leezyjet

Wed May 14, 2003 8:25 am

Always made me chuckle when they showed the LEFT side of the aircraft with passenger door open, airstairs deployed AND hold doors open !!.

We all know that on a B737 the holds are on the RIGHT side of the a/c.

I hope Emma is back in the next series. She looked really sexy when her hair was down and all messy and I too hope KC comes back.

That bird that was in last weeks episode playing the Prince's Bird was gorgeous too. Especially when Marco was feeding her Strawberries..........Umm........got to go to the toilet now  Big grin

Smile
"She Rolls, 45 knots, 90, 135, nose comes up to 20 degrees, she's airborne - She flies, Concorde Flies"

EGFF
Topic Author

Sat May 17, 2003 5:05 pm

" hope Emma is back in the next series. She looked really sexy when her hair was down and all messy and I too hope KC comes back."

Leezyjet ... that smile was gorgeous with emma  Big grin

Regards
Shaun