- US Airways has placed the long anticipated order for RJs. 25 CRJ700/705 (CRJ705 = CRJ900 fuselage and wings but certification for only about 70 pax), 60 CRJ200, 90 conditional orders and 100 options have been placed with Bombardier, Embraer recieved a contract for 85+85 Embraer 170 and 140 ERJ-145 options. GECAS is heavily involved in this deal and has sold 30 Embraer 170, 16 CRJ200 and 20 CRJ700 delivery positions to US. Deliveries will start already this year and continue until at least 2005.
- Fly BE
has signed an order for 17+20 Dash 8-Q400 for delivery starting in June 2003 and continuing to 2006. Part of the deal is a trade-in of Dash 8-200/300 and CRJ200s.
- RECCO Holdings, Canada, has placed a MoU for 10+15 Dash 8-Q400 to be based in Toronto.
- Olympic Aviation will replace its Dornier 228-200 fleet with Dash 8-Q200, most likely econd-hand frames
- Alitalia might convert its 6 Embraer 170 options into Embraer 190 firm orders
- Air Alps wants to add another Dornier 328-100
- Germania wants to add 15 additional Fokker F100
- Air Omega UK will take over 2 Great Plains 328JET
- Intersky is adding a 2 Dash 8-Q300, leased from Augsburg Airways
- Air Italica will lease two ATR 72 from Alisea Airlines
- Air Lithuania has leased one ATR 42-300, ex -Islandsflug
- Auriginy Air Service will add one ATR 72 on lease
- Cirrus Airlines has leased one Dash 8-Q300 from Augsburg Airways
- Swiftair has purchased one ATR 72
- Golden Air has leased one Saab S2000
- Bonair is adding a second Do 328-100, ex-Swisswings
- WDL Aviation has leased one BAe 146-200
- Malmoe Aviation has leased one BAe 146-200 from SNBA
- Air Botnia has leased one CRJ200 from Cimber Air
- jetmagic has leased one ERJ-145 from Swiss
Flown: A319/320/321,A332/3,A343/346, A380,AT4,AT7,B732/3/4/5/7/8/9,B742/4,B762/763,B772/77W,CR2/7/9/K,ER3/4,E70/75/90/95, F50/70/100,M11,L15,SF3,S20, AR8/1, 142/143,...