ERAU

START-UP Airline Survey

Wed Dec 08, 1999 7:33 am

I am planning a niche airline which I plan to start up around the year 2010. If you could please help me revolutionize the airline industry in the US by answering the questions to this survey I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you
erau
Please number your answers and again thank you very much.

1. True or False: No matter what circumstances I am totally against flying a turboprop if I can fly a jet.

2. Please choose one:
a) I would be more willing to fly a start-up airline if they offered me the frequent flyer miles of an established major airline or
b) I would be more willing to fly a start-up airline if I was able to auction off my frequent flyer miles over the internet for cash, trips, or prizes.

3. Please choose one:
a) I would be more happy flying a turboprop airline, if the plan was fitted with 70-74 seats with a 31 inch seat pitch and the average fare was only $40 or
b) I would be more likely to fly a turboprop where a row of seats was removed to accomodate only 50-59 seats at a comfortable 33-34 inch seat pitch at a fare that was equal to or slightly less than the average fare for the particular route I would be flying.

4. Witch airline would you rather fly on emergency business?
airline (A) in full fare economy in a narrow body jet. Airline A requires you to pay an arm and a leg for booking your flight only hours before departure and you connect along the way at a hub costing you hours in travel time, or
airline (B) which flys turboprops in a spacious 50 seat 2x1 configuration with a 33 seat pitch because a row has been removed in an airplane that normally holds at least 70 seats. Airline (B) also requires you to pay an arm and a leg for booking your flight only hours before departure but flys nonstop to your destination which saves you hours in travel time.

RE: START-UP Airline Survey

Wed Dec 08, 1999 2:41 pm

1) true
2) b
3) b
4) b

there you go!

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos