ERAU

START-UP Airline Survey

Wed Dec 08, 1999 7:33 am

I am planning a niche airline which I plan to start up around the year 2010. If you could please help me revolutionize the airline industry in the US by answering the questions to this survey I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you
erau
Please number your answers and again thank you very much.

1. True or False: No matter what circumstances I am totally against flying a turboprop if I can fly a jet.

2. Please choose one:
a) I would be more willing to fly a start-up airline if they offered me the frequent flyer miles of an established major airline or
b) I would be more willing to fly a start-up airline if I was able to auction off my frequent flyer miles over the internet for cash, trips, or prizes.

3. Please choose one:
a) I would be more happy flying a turboprop airline, if the plan was fitted with 70-74 seats with a 31 inch seat pitch and the average fare was only $40 or
b) I would be more likely to fly a turboprop where a row of seats was removed to accomodate only 50-59 seats at a comfortable 33-34 inch seat pitch at a fare that was equal to or slightly less than the average fare for the particular route I would be flying.

4. Witch airline would you rather fly on emergency business?
airline (A) in full fare economy in a narrow body jet. Airline A requires you to pay an arm and a leg for booking your flight only hours before departure and you connect along the way at a hub costing you hours in travel time, or
airline (B) which flys turboprops in a spacious 50 seat 2x1 configuration with a 33 seat pitch because a row has been removed in an airplane that normally holds at least 70 seats. Airline (B) also requires you to pay an arm and a leg for booking your flight only hours before departure but flys nonstop to your destination which saves you hours in travel time.

RE: START-UP Airline Survey

Wed Dec 08, 1999 2:41 pm

1) true
2) b
3) b
4) b

there you go!