LFutia

KLM E-Tickets

Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:34 am

Hey all! My mom, sister and I have been confirmed from ORD-AMS-DEL on KL. Does this mean that we will be issued E-Tickets from our Travel Agent or will we have Paper Tickets? Is it possible to check in on NWA.com or no?

Thanks,
Leo/ORD
Leo/ORD -- Groetjes uit de VS! -- Heeft u laatst nog met KLM gevlogen?

PW100

RE: KLM E-Tickets

Sat Jun 14, 2003 5:12 am

Well, Ill be flying EIN-AMS-BER on KLM next week using E-ticket.
This is my first E-ticket, so its new to me as well.

I'm supposed to go to the check in gate, show a valid ID, and call my destination. I should be handed a boarding pass for both legs [EIN-AMS, AMS-BER]. Should be pretty conveniant, the more so since I'll only have carry-on luggage.

So, no you won't be getting any paper tickets, you won't even get a reservation number as long as your Travel Agent has your flight confirmed. Just go to the check in desk, say you have an E-ticket, and show valid ID. It should be as simple as that.

BTW. Will E-ticket also work with self check in??

PW100
Immigration officer: "What's the purpose of your visit to the USA?" Spotter: "Shooting airliners with my Canon!"

LFutia

RE: KLM E-Tickets

Sun Jun 15, 2003 9:32 am

I see.... My mom told me that she doesn't want E-Tickets but she wants Paper tickets. Is it possible to get Paper or will she still get E-tickets?

Leo/ORD
Leo/ORD -- Groetjes uit de VS! -- Heeft u laatst nog met KLM gevlogen?