flyboy80

PHX, LAS Terminal Access

Thu Jun 19, 2003 8:38 am

Hi, I will be in LAS (Las Vegas, Nevada, for those of you who can't seem to understand that its NOT Los Angeles, California) and PHX in a few days. Anyways, I was wondering that when I get of my HP (AMerica west) flights, If I will be able to go most places without having to re-enter new security zones, Especially in PHX where I want to see the BA and AeroMexico planes! Thanks!
Also, Any INTL airlines that fly into LAS???????

flyboy7974

RE: PHX, LAS Terminal Access

Thu Jun 19, 2003 8:55 am

yes, in phx, once you arrive on america west, all inter terminal in 4 is within security. once into the intl terminal, there is even an airbridge that connects with the swa terminal that is also within security. on the other hand, no luck in vegas, once in security, you are limited to the a gates servicing america west, and i think the b gates servicing us airways, frontier, alaska, champion, continental and jet blue, maybe also allegiant air. there are numerous rest in both airports to satisfy, as well viewing points to watch air traffic.

skymileman

Thu Jun 19, 2003 9:29 am

The phoenix airport is excellent. It is nice, and well-marked. No problem there. Never been to LAS

flyboy80

Fri Jun 20, 2003 1:27 am

Thanks guys for your imput, I really appriciate it, If anyone else would like to post, I'll continue checking. Thanks once again!