AeroGlobeAir7
Topic Author

What Are The Chances?....

Mon Jul 21, 2003 10:14 pm

Hey everyone. I'm just curious about something. I'm taking a flight from MCI-ATL-BNA on Delta in about a week and a half and I was curious about the chances of an equipment change on any of the flights. (It's a roundtrip) The flight MCI-ATL is scheduled to be a 738, ATL-BNA is a MD-88, and returning BNA-ATL is a 757, ATL-MCI a 738. I haven't been on a 738 yet, and it's been forever since I flew an MD-80 (since I was too young to remember, or care what I was on...then a plane was just a plane to me), and if I ever have been on a 757 I don't remember that either (I flew through SFO goin to LAX back in 95 tho and I think the SFO-LAX leg was a 757). I'm just praying that they don't pull a nasty equipment change and I get stuck on MD-80s most of, if not all the way to and from. Not that I don't like Mad Dogs, but 4 flights on the same kind of plane seems pretty dull. Especially when I'm absolutely salivating at the thought of flying a shiny new 737-800, or a 757 (love those planes  Smile/happy/getting dizzy).

KLM-MD11

RE: What Are The Chances?....

Tue Jul 22, 2003 12:33 am

what are the chances of anybody understanding what you mean with a topicname like "what are the chances?"...

i'd suggest the tpoicname to be more accurate: something like: "what are the chances of equipmentchange on DL?"

klm-md11
GELUK IS GELUL MET EEN K

IMissPiedmont

RE: What Are The Chances?....

Tue Jul 22, 2003 2:44 pm

And in answer to the question. Only a bit better than winning $100,000 in the lottery drawing this week. Not by much though.
The day you stop learning is the day you should die.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos