Pe@rson
Topic Author

Airliner World & Airport Articles

Fri Jul 25, 2003 1:02 am

Could anyone give me a list of airports about which comprehensive articles have been printed in Airliner World?
"Everyone writing for the Telegraph knows that the way to grab eyeballs is with Ryanair and/or sex."

Tom in NO

RE: Airliner World & Airport Articles

Fri Jul 25, 2003 2:01 am

Here we go, and don't say I didn't warn you. The list is long:

AMS, ANC, Athens, AKL, Bahrain, Beijing, Birmingham UK, Busenos Aires Newberry, Cardiff UK, Coventry UK, DEN, Dusseldorf, East Midlands, Basle Mulhouse, Fort de France, FLL, Glasgow, GDL, Helsinki, JHB, Katowice, Larnaca, Lisbon, Liverpool, LCY, LGW, LHR, Luton, LGB, MAD, MAN, MUC, Nagoya, Norwich UK, MCO, Perth, PHX, Plymouth UK, Prestwick, Rio de Janiero both, Rome-Fiumicno, Seoul Inchon, Shanghai, Southampton UK, Stansted, SYD, Taipei Sung Shan, YYZ, IAD, DCA, Zurich, Cork, DTW, DFW, Dubai, Hamburg, HNL, Houston all, Inverness, London Manston, Marseilles, MEX, MIA, MJV/VCV. Montego Bay, Moscow, MSY, PIT, Prague, SEA, Shannon, Sheffield City, Singapore, TPA, NRT, VIE, Welolington.

I haven't updated my issue index for about the last six issues, so there are probably five or six more on the list.

I have the exact issues on the index, but I'm not listing them here for obvious reasons (too lengthy, I do work for a living, etc). If there are a specific few you are interested in, let me know.

Tom at MSY

"The criminal ineptitude makes you furious"-Bruce Springsteen, after seeing firsthand the damage from Hurricane Katrina

Pe@rson
Topic Author

RE: Airliner World & Airport Articles

Fri Jul 25, 2003 5:51 am

Excellent Tom! Thanks! Big grin

"Everyone writing for the Telegraph knows that the way to grab eyeballs is with Ryanair and/or sex."