Well, Peter got the most of AMS
Just another few to add to his list of AMS
* Travel clinic - For vaccinations and personal health advise for worldwide travel;
* Silence center/Place of Worship for all religions, including church services and Pastoral Care;
* Shower services - No need for hotels to fresh up after a long haul trip upon arrival/transfer;
* Airside hotel, 7 hotels within 10 minute shuttle ride [not counting Asmterdam hotels which are 15+ min;
* Communications Rentcenter - Rent a mobile phone, [notebook]computer, American handsets etc.;
* business center - As a pax, you can rent fully equipped office space, secretarial support available;
* In terminal Air Cargo facilities - Dedicated to oversize/overweight/excess luggage that needs to be transported as air cargo;
* Disasbled assitance - all sorts of facilities and assitance available;
* Baby rooms - All sort of facilities bor baby care;
* Play areas - For young children: Slides, Carts, Nintendo, Lego, Educational computer games, TV
* And to repeat Peter: Arguably one of the best and largest panorama decks worldwide, with more than a million visitors per year. And not to mention the numerous [official] spotters facilites and opportunities around the airfield.
* Lots of lounges/restaurants/bars both airside and landside. Unfortunately no strip club yet, although if you have a few hours to spare, you can always take a [guided] tour to Amsterdam's finest . . . !
Immigration officer: "What's the purpose of your visit to the USA?" Spotter: "Shooting airliners with my Canon!"