Udo
Topic Author

Missing Delivery Data In Wafn Magazine

Thu Aug 14, 2003 4:37 pm

I just received the new World Airline Fleets News August issue (WAFN) and I’m surprised that obvisouly a major set of delivery information is missing. Every month around 60 new Airbus and Boeing aircraft are delivered but WAFN only shows around five July deliveries this time. Closing date was July 28th, so there was enough time to pick up all the information from the manufacturers.

Any ideas why all these deliveres aren’t shown?

Regards
Udo
Me & You & a Plane Named Blue...

The777Man

RE: Missing Delivery Data In Wafn Magazine

Thu Aug 14, 2003 10:52 pm

Hi Udo!

I haven't yet got the magazine, but I think they already had the June deliveries in the July issue and I know the Boeing deliveries weren't posted on the Boeing website until the 8th of August. So when they went to press that info wasn't available.

I think they should publish the magazine mid-month so they can inlcude that data from the previous month which then will be very fresh.

Take Care

The777Man
Boeing 777s flown: UA, TG, KE, BA, CX, NH, JD, JL, CZ, SQ, EK, NG, CO, AF, SV, KU, DL, AA, MH, OZ, CA, MS, SU, LY, RG, PE, AZ, KL, VN, PK, EY, NZ, AM, BR, AC, DT, UU, OS, AI, 9W, KQ, QR, VA, JJ, ET, TK, PR, BG, T5, CI, MU and LX.. Further to fly.. LH 777