Thanks for this post!
I too get VERY TIRED of all the negativity about UA
on this website, so this is very refreshing. United has always been a part of my life, and I expect it always will be....some of my favorite memories are directly/indirectly related to UA
There was an announcement today by UA
(posted on the website) that they are allowing MP
upgrades without having to use additional miles, effective immediately.
I'm optimistic for their future for a number of reasons:
- steadily increasing cash balance
- cash burn has steadily been DECREASING
- rejection of costly contracts/leases
- resumption of full service to Asia and strong Star Alliance ties
- recent turnover at the executive ranks...rotten apples like Andy Studdert, etc. are GONE!!!!
- operational performance
- reports that inflight service is improving (4 recent flights of mine were Great!)
Could go on and on...
RISING once again, and look out for those in the way!
And the winner for best actress is....REESE WITHERSPOON for 'Walk the Line'!!!!!!!!