Dutch industrial conglomerate Stork bought the Fokker design rights including the certificate of airworthiness. They are the ones officially responsible for the spare parts, but most of it is made by others. Heavy maintenance is done by Stork/Fokker at one of their fascilities, the largest being Woensdrecht (NL).
Some Fokker departments are still going strong:
* Fokker services, the maintenance department;
* Fokker Aerostructures, components for amongst other the Gulfstream, Airbusses and various fighters;
* Fokker Space, mainly solar panels;
* Fokker Special Products, military equipment;
* Fokker Elmo, airframe stuctures, electrical systems
Apparently Rekkof is still trying to restart production of the Fokker F70. Well, their website has been updated recently (may 6, 2003) so there is still someone.