Which Airline?

Mon Sep 22, 2003 8:08 pm

Anybody has an idea from which airline the 747 is?
http://www.bahn.de/pv/uebersicht/die_bahn_bahn_und_flug.shtml

swissgabe

RE: Which Airline?

Mon Sep 22, 2003 8:14 pm

In my opinion you can't see on the picture. But since it's Deutsche Bahn my guess would go for a Lufthansa plane.

cheers
Smooth as silk - Royal Orchid Service /// Suid-Afrikaanse Lugdiens - Springbok

Mon Sep 22, 2003 8:17 pm

@Swissgabe - Deutsche Bahn = German Rail.
And there is an AA 777 too (AA and TP have codeshare with Deutsche Bahn for german feeder-services).

DB offers feeder-services for different airlines and LH is not good customer cause they have too much german destinations. Great deal must be QF, AA, EK etc. No Star Alliance.

swissgabe

Mon Sep 22, 2003 8:34 pm

Stefandotde
The meaning of Deutsche Bahn I know. If they compete it doesn't mean that the plane isn't an LH one.

It was only a guess and since you don't SEE what airline it is, I'm sure that DB (German Rail) doesn't care if it's an LH or NOT.
Smooth as silk - Royal Orchid Service /// Suid-Afrikaanse Lugdiens - Springbok

DaV

Mon Sep 22, 2003 8:45 pm

DB offers feeder-services for different airlines and LH is not good customer cause they have too much german destinations.

DB offers codeshare services with LH too... for example from Frankfurt to Köln or Saarbrücken.

DaV
Two monologues do not make a dialogue

Mon Sep 22, 2003 9:12 pm

Yes, DaV - but these codeshares are different to AA and TP.
DB offers feeder-services to all its railway-stations for more than 90 airlines. And Codeshare is already explained in the article which is abouve (LH-hostess at check-in).