JUANR

I Need Advice Planning My Trip

Wed Oct 01, 2003 4:59 am

Hi, I live in Bogota, I am going to fly to USA by the beginning of December and I would like to visit new airports and fly on new aircraft type;

I've been there twice, the first time we flew with Avianca (B767) BOG-JFK-BOG and the second time with Delta BOG-ATL (B757), ATL-JFK (MD11), LGA-ATL(B767) ATL-BOG(B757).

What would you advice me to have some variety with a low fare?
Thank you very much.
Bogotá: 2600 Metros Más Cerca De Las Estrellas; Vamos por los XVII Juegos Nacionales!!!!!!!!!

UAL747

RE: I Need Advice Planning My Trip

Wed Oct 01, 2003 5:15 am

Honestly, the best thing to do is get on Travelocity.com or a similar travel website that isn't a dedicated one airline website. That way, you can search all airlines, and have a list of prices right in front of you, and you can come up with your own itinerary, and you can choose your own fare. People on here might give you ideas, but it might not always be the best one. Best thing to do is search the net yourself so you get what you want.

UAL747
"Bangkok Tower, United 890 Heavy. Bangkok Tower, United 890 Heavy.....Okay, fine, we'll just turn 190 and Visual Our Way

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos