According to www.justplanes.com, Sri Lankan Airlines is adding additional flights to the following cities as part of its Winter timetable beginning Oct 26th :
1. London Heathrow - 9 to 11 times a week
2. Frankfurt - 1 to 3 flights a week
3. Kuala Lumpur - 5 to 7 flights a week
4. Paris - 3 to 4 flights a week
5. Zurich - 4 to 5 flights a week
In addition SriLankan will increase its fleet from 11 to 13 aircraft with the addition of 2 Airbus A340s later this month.
*They are getting loads of pax to fly them from Europe-USA-CAN to MALE as well as to India as theyre inflight product and service is getting a huge reputation boost around the world. Plus lots of their Euro flights are via DXB where they too have full rights to carry pax to Europe and back!