BDRules
Topic Author

Anything Hooters Can Do The English Can Too!

Fri Oct 10, 2003 2:56 am

Having seen a lot of the Hooters Air pictures I thought nothing could to them until the English got involved and especially in a picture with my fav Aircraft.

Stu

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Derek Pedley

luv2fly

RE: Anything Hooters Can Do The English Can Too!

Fri Oct 10, 2003 3:01 am

Hooters Girls are actually on the aircraft, 2 per flight, your still one girl short, na dhave not made in on board yet. Just kidding, this photo had been posted before tho.
You can cut the irony with a knife

Jkw777

Fri Oct 10, 2003 3:20 am

Do they give lap dances on Hooters Air? Big grin
jkw6210@btopenworld.com or +447751242989

luv2fly

Fri Oct 10, 2003 3:25 am

Well Hooters is a restaurant and bar, and not a entertainment club per say. Tho they could as the Hotter girls are not cabin crew, the Hotter flights operate with a separate cabin crew and the Hooter girls also.
You can cut the irony with a knife

Jkw777

Fri Oct 10, 2003 3:32 am

Was in a wishful thinking kind of way, but hmm oh righty  Big grin Shame they couldn't invest in some bigger planes and start International routes Big grin to the UK preferably!
jkw6210@btopenworld.com or +447751242989

flyingbronco05

Fri Oct 10, 2003 5:13 am

Can you say butter face?
Never Trust Your Fuel Gauge

KateAV8

Fri Oct 10, 2003 6:15 am

Heheheheh...you guys are so fun.

I think Hooters Air is a cool gimmick - although my girlfriends think it's "just ridiculous!" LOL, I think it's a cute marketing concept, and believe me, I would apply to be a Hooters Air Girl if it were a solid stepping stone to becoming a pilot!
I imagine it makes flying more ummm, "pleasant" for guys, heheheh...especially the ones who are afraid to fly!

I do have a question...what do the Hooters Girls actually do during the flights? (It may be a silly question but I'm just curious!)
I would imagine that they're required to go to FlightSafety for training just like the FAs...or am I wrong? Thanks for reading my babble!  Laugh out loud
Kate
The only justification for looking down on someone is to help them up

planemaker

Fri Oct 10, 2003 7:18 am

KateAV8:

The girls are just a gimmick - they have no FA training and are there soley to "entertain" the passengers. All Hooters' flights, like any other airline, have a full complement of FAA certified cabin crew. If a Hooter Girl calls in sick it isn't going to affect the operation of the flight!
Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. - A. Einstein

elwood64151

Fri Oct 10, 2003 7:57 am

It should also be mentioned that all Hooters Girls in flight are also Hooters Girls at the restaurants in the towns to which the flights operate.

And as I've said before, most of the girls are not the sluts that many, especially many in this forum, make them out to be. If you insult them, you're insulting some of my friends...

Wasn't it the old National commercials where "Come Fly Me" should actually have been stated, "Come F*ck Me?" I'm sure a lot of those F/As really appreciated that...

[Edited 2003-10-10 01:00:02]
Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it in summer school.

KateAV8

Fri Oct 10, 2003 9:35 am

Hey Planemaker:
LOL, you're right, it wouldn't effect the operation of the flight...but I do know some guys who would beg to differ. Heheheh. I knew they weren't actually FAs...I just wondered if they were required to know safety procedures or anything like that.

Hey Elwood64151:
I wasn't sure what their role was. I've never thought they were sluts though! When I was co-hosting a radio morning show, my co-host Robbie used to make me go to Hooters every Tuesday for a pre-recorded segment for the show...called "Hooter's Highlights." (Allll his idea!) They were actually pretty cool chicks - usually just like any of my friends...except WOW they made more money than any of us! (Plus they showed me how to tie my t-shirt a la' Hooter's style, heheheh.)

Kate  Laugh out loud
The only justification for looking down on someone is to help them up

UBBA Pilot

Fri Oct 10, 2003 12:03 pm

Flyingbronco05:

I have to admit that when I read your "butter face" comment I had to go back and look at the picture because I obviously didn't take to close of a look at her face the first time around...

I was too busy looking at the plane and the destinations on the signs. Yeah, that's it.

Bob