jaumett

AMS And DTW Question

Thu Oct 16, 2003 2:49 am

Hey, I'm flying on KLM/NW tomorrow. BCN-AMS-DTW-LEX. I don't know how much time we'll have in AMS and DTW with delays immigration and everything, but I just wanted to ask if there are any (outdoor) observation areas in these terminals or if there is anything else worth checking out.

Thanks

jaume

PS: Does anyone know if checking in a wooden box (80cm/75cm/10cm) of about 10Kg can be problematic with KLM/NW?

varig md-11

RE: AMS And DTW Question

Thu Oct 16, 2003 3:04 am

hi

at AMS there is the open terrasse from where you can see everything going on but I don't know if you' ll have access to it since you're transiting...no matter what, from the gates area you can see a lot already

DTW the new terminal is an attraction by itself with the red subway inside the building and its long corridor shape with water fountains and direct access windowy gates
AF TW AA NW DL UA CO BA U2 TP UX LH SK AZ MP KL SN VY HV LS SS TK SQ PC RG IW SE LI TN