worldoftui

New Airline @ BHX To Serve Florida

Tue Oct 21, 2003 6:08 am

Have just heard today that there will be a new airline at BHX starting up soon.

Will be called "flyblu" and will operated direct to Tampa, Orlando and Miami 6 times a week.

They will be operating 767-300 aircraft, with 3 classes, Economy, Silver Service with 38", and Gold Service with 2x2x2 seating and 45" of seat pitch.

Seems to be a fairly simple offering. Clean and easy to understand. Also, no annoying phone systems (press 1 for......... press 2 for .........) . Big grin

have a look - http://www.flyblu.co.uk

LastBaron

RE: New Airline @ BHX To Serve Florida

Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:23 am

Pretty vague webpage, reminiscent of some of those virtual airlines that never make the crossover from virtual reality to absolute reality. If there were more links, i.e. investor opportunities, more information, etc., I might give this some credence. As it is, there is scant mention of anything other than how great BHX is as an airport...

On the other hand, if flyblu is connected to jetblue, which has very deep pockets indeed, I could see this as a possible reality... just your indication of Boeing 767s as type wold surprise me then since jetblue is a dedicated Airbus customer (but is going to be getting ERJs this year to help solidify the network in some places).

JBirdAV8r

RE: New Airline @ BHX To Serve Florida

Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:30 am

I smell bull****...................

Not that it wouldn't be nice, just that...well....it's really vague....and it does draw a whole lot from jetBlue....

My vote is that it's another one of those airlines like that one kid tried to start up...what was the name of that?
I got my head checked--by a jumbo jet