Just Planes DVD - Jetsgo MD80

Wed Oct 22, 2003 1:28 am

I bought this DVD on Sunday. When I put it in my DVD player it wouldn't play, saying 'wrong disk type'. I took it back to my retailer who exchanged it for another copy, but the same thing happened. Has anyone else had this problem or can tell me why it is happening? According to the Just Planes website their DVDs are coded for all regions, so they should play in all DVD players. Also, I have many of their DVDs and this has never happened before. Any ideas?

captaingomes

RE: Just Planes DVD - Jetsgo MD80

Wed Oct 22, 2003 1:35 am

Manairport, a whole batch of Jetsgo DVD's from Justplanes is bad. Something like 10% of the production came out that way. Unfortunately, you will have to go back and replace that one too. Justplanes knows about this problem so it should not be an issue.
"it's kind of like an Airbus, it's an engineering marvel, but there's no sense of passion" -- J. Clarkson re: Coxster

Wed Oct 22, 2003 1:37 am

Captaingomes - thanks for the info.

MidnightMike

Wed Oct 22, 2003 4:15 am

I bought the JetsGo dvd as well, the first copy was bad, I called & mailed the DVD back, received a replacement copy & it worked just fine. The people at JustPlanes were very kind and mailed the replacement DVD asap!

Mike
NO URLS in signature