Topic Author

? For JetBlue Employees

Fri Nov 14, 2003 8:19 am

I submitted an application for an open position here in Oakland last week. They specifically ask applicants not to call on the website and indicate only that candidates will be notified by email or phone of an interview offer. Approximately how long can I expect to wait for anything regarding my status?

I'd love to work for the company and desperately need a solid job as I'm graduating from college in just a couple any feedback would be most appreciated.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

RE:? For JetBlue Employees

Fri Nov 14, 2003 8:26 am

Give it anywhere between 2 weeks to a month. Right now we are in the process of getting BOS ready for our Jan.7th opening, so that is taking up much of the people departments time. Good Luck!!!!

RE:? For JetBlue Employees

Fri Nov 14, 2003 8:28 am

I am not a jetBlue employee, but I have a question for you...I am a junior in high school, working on my PPL and hopefully instrument rating next year. What else do I have to do to able to apply for a commercial pilots job when I get out of college in 6 years? any more ratings or courses?
Your insight would be very helpful, please e-mail me ASAP (see e-mail address in user profile).

Chris Leiter
NO URLS in signature