Flight Schools

Fri Jan 07, 2000 10:25 pm

I'm 39 and want to pursue a career as a pilot. Does anyone have information on the flight schools promising an airline interview upon completion of their courses? At $30K+ I don't want to make a mistake. With only 20 years to invest in this career, how far can I reasonably expect to advance? Thanks for your comments and suggestions.

Jetstream 61

RE: Flight Schools

Sat Jan 08, 2000 5:08 am

You can try the ACA academy in lakeland, FL. I son't know if they have that particular guarentee, but it is an exellent school. Theie address is 3131 Flightline Drive
Lakeland, FL 33811

I am not sure of the website but I believe it is www.acaacademy.com but I am not sure.

Jetstream 61

RE: Flight Schools

Sat Jan 08, 2000 5:10 am

You can try the ACA academy in lakeland, FL. I son't know if they have that particular guarentee, but it is an exellent school. Theie address is 3131 Flightline Drive
Lakeland, FL 33811

I am not sure of the website but I believe it is www.acaacademy.com but I am not sure.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos