747-600X
Topic Author

Looking For A3XX Information?

Sat Jan 08, 2000 2:37 am

I suppose this might constitute an advertisement but I think it's really nice:

Airbus has a CD of their A3XX-Breifing (which itself is a pretty nice brochure). The CD, however, is far more detailed and is designed with the best programs. It is highly interactive and contains, among other things, schematics for all 5 varients of the A3XX (-50R, -100, -100R, -200, -100F). It shows range from 10 cities of the world, has its own soundtrack that bumbles along while you work, and contains a cute little thing where you can play around with 2D and 3D puzzles of the aircraft. It has an internet connection and a massive cutaway view of the aircraft which lets you see a variety of videos (.AVIs, kind of small) including a tour through the sleeping areas in the basement! It even contains statistics for ALL OTHER AIRBUS JETLINERS INCLUDING THE A340-500 and -600 & the A318! This CD is amazing, but they don't send it to everyone, if you want it you have to write a rather passionate letter.

-MSJ

Jetstream 61

RE: Looking For A3XX Information?

Sat Jan 08, 2000 2:41 am

How can I obtain this c.d.?

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos