When were the following aircraft delivered to the stated airlines? None of these are in the 2003/4 edition of JP, so I presume they've only been manufactured and delivered or just leased.
1) UL 320 4R-ABD (seen in CMB on 9/11);
2) UL 343 4R-ADF (seen in CMB on 9/11);
3) Air Sofia AN-12 LZ-SFW (flying for UL Cargo from CMB; seen a few times on different dates at CMB);
4) Islandsflug A300 TF-ELG (all white with no titles; seen in SIN on 9/11);
5) SQ 772 9V-SRM (seen in SIN on 9/11);
6) TG 744 HS-TGG (seen in SIN on 9/11);
7) GF 340 A40-LG (seen in SIN on 10/11); and
8) Myanmar I.A. TC-APG (seen in SIN on 10/11).
Cheers for your help.